AfrGod

Mar 20, 2018
Been playing this for a long time. The grind is what makes the game rewarding imo.

Having said that. I don’t know if I’ve seen anyone mention that the 4 some can be triggered once you have the 3some with Jill and Lil 3x, Lisa walks in only after you’ve switched between the two sisters a couple times.

After that as long as you as Lisa or Jill for sex and they’re all around it’ll prompt you if you want the other girls to join. Also there multiple dots in top left corner for scene variations.

AfrGod

Mar 20, 2018
I still haven’t triggered a few things yet but I’ve gotten all the moms, sisters, and Aunt done up to 33.1

AfrGod

Mar 20, 2018
Been playing this for a long time. The grind is what makes the game rewarding imo.

Having said that. I don’t know if I’ve seen anyone mention that the 4 some can be triggered once you have the 3some with Jill and Lil 3x, Lisa walks in only after you’ve switched between the two sisters a couple times.

After that as long as you as Lisa or Jill for sex and they’re all around it’ll prompt you if you want the other girls to join. Also there multiple dots in top left corner for scene variations.
**correction** top right for the camera switch option dots***

AfrGod

Mar 20, 2018
Some people here (including myself) have lost their auto saves for some freaking reason, can you post your 33.1 save?
I’ve given up on trying to find it as a Mac user and not as tech savvy. I wait for it to pop up on PGH and import saves and play from there. I don’t know if they translate or not

AfrGod

Mar 20, 2018
I can't progress the stepsisters storys, could somenone please help me? can only finger them.
Seems like you haven’t triggered the second and third arguments between them. At night during the week and in the mornings on the weekend you have to go upstairs then back down every hour until they trigger. Each argument progresses how far you can go with them

Reactions: Jack754343

JulianRGray

Jun 4, 2021
So, i need help with dect. york, I cant seem to progress to the hotel stuff. I think i need to get arrested fot the graffitie stuff but either the mom or the Law office girl bails me out.

halil123

May 23, 2017
So, i need help with dect. york, I cant seem to progress to the hotel stuff. I think i need to get arrested fot the graffitie stuff but either the mom or the Law office girl bails me out.
Go to the police station at night, Violet will see you and give you a ride. Choose the motel as destination.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Use the search and read around the dates of earlier updates if you don't want to crawl through the walkthrough. There will be discussion and explicit instructions how to finish each new updates content.

h4rcules

Aug 2, 2021
is this save for 0.33?
For those who want a save here is mine. I think i have all the scenes . If you want to try the threesome whit lawyer and police you have to option one go there wednesday or saturday . And select licor. Then you have to select to pretend to drink two times . And pretend to sleep. This will lead to first the lesbian scene betwen Violet and victoria and you can join later. If you want the foursome whit Jill,Lil and Mom just ask Mom to fuck and the option to call the other girls will popup

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

pix28

Aug 17, 2021
let me guess.. will grandma get pregnant first? :) (although, judging by the current work results of the protagonist, he is initially sterile)

Ghost188

Mar 10, 2018
how do you progress with Lauren the neighbour?
it mentions about her giving sermons in the morning but have no idea where to go.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
For those who want a save here is mine. I think i have all the scenes . If you want to try the threesome whit lawyer and police you have to option one go there wednesday or saturday . And select licor. Then you have to select to pretend to drink two times . And pretend to sleep. This will lead to first the lesbian scene betwen Violet and victoria and you can join later. If you want the foursome whit Jill,Lil and Mom just ask Mom to fuck and the option to call the other girls will popup
This post is a troll, Almost nothing unlocked in this save

NoNameless

Nov 28, 2021
This post is a troll, Almost nothing unlocked in this save
I can upload the persisten save .the one who unlock the gallery. If you can make it work dont blame me. This is the save of the last version of the game. I dont think will work with the previous version. I use the cheadMod try to apply that too . I upload this two save if the other one make conflit whit one of your current save

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020
How can i get the threesome with the lawyer and cop? I've tried everything, premium wine, liquor, whisky, tried it 9, 10, 11 pm, avoid drinking, pour without stopping, focusing on each of them..
I know here are a few "guides" who says do that or do this but none of them works for me.
yes i already fucked the cop at the motel and fucked the lawyer without condom

Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
How come i cant find any of this files anymore?

EDIT: Use a file editor like Notepad++ . Then make sure the setting replace with space is set (super easy to do): .. That's it, now you're ready to edit any RENPY files in the future. A good long term investment if you play a lot of renpy games.

HOW TO MODIFY THE GAME TO LESSEN THE GRIND.
Earn more money from work.
Earn more allure from sexual tension.
Earn more opinion & interest.

it ups the value a little bit, so you can still play the game as intended, but it all should be faster.

1. First get Unren, which allows you to unpack the games files. Unpack using option 1. Then option 2. https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

2. Edit the following files values:

Add more energy when rest in hotel bed
file: ch_p.rpy
add the underlined line: Player.Energy.Add(50)

Earn more money from work (I added an extra 10 dollars as you can see)
File: BehaviorClass.rpy
Replace this:

With This:

Earn more Allure from each successful sexual tension gain
File: GameObject.rpy
Replace this:

With this:

Earn more Interest points, but THIS IS UNTESTED. I think interests help opinion go up faster. I'm not sure yet. But it should work.
File: PersonClass.rpy
Replace This:

With This:

This is the code where opinion is gained for reference, you don't have to do anything here, it's just reference. As you can see it takes Interest into account, so modifying Interests up above should help opinion go up.
File: PersonClass.rpy

Figuring out how to cheat in code was much easier than trying to figure out the game, jesus.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes