CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
How do you trigger the fight with Lisa/mom outside the the step family house? I followed the guide but I’m stuck.

Jun 10, 2022
v0.34 new content:
New character - Sophia Gardner
New content for Lisa and Anna Gardner, Photographer
and something for Jill and Alexa Gardner, Lawyer, Detective, PE teacher, XShop Owner and others
New location
Fix: Courtroom events
Fix: Principal & Lit Teacher event error
Fix: Mary and Alexa quests' dialogues
Fix: Kate motel scenes

Add: 4 base (14 total) animations
Add: 100+ images+

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Any help on inviting aunt/Kate over to the step family dinner? The game won’t let me select the “invite” dialogue option.

Fritz

Aug 27, 2016
Any help on inviting aunt/Kate over to the step family dinner? The game won’t let me select the “invite” dialogue option.
Go to the other family for dinner so that Kate will catch you when you leave and ask her to join. After that there won't be another ask her to join dinner only the option for her to sleep there(she will be at second commune house by 8 pm after that when you tell her to sleep there).

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Go to the other family for dinner so that Kate will catch you when you leave and ask her to join. After that there won't be another ask her to join dinner only the option for her to sleep there(she will be at second commune house by 8 pm after that when you tell her to sleep there).
Kate caught me going to the step family for dinner with Lil but the only option that I can select is “lie”, not “invite”. I choose “lie” a couple of times and still cannot select “invite”.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Kate caught me going to the step family for dinner with Lil but the only option that I can select is “lie”, not “invite”. I choose “lie” a couple of times and still cannot select “invite”.
Did you not read the walkthrough?

You need to talk to her about the step family before you get the option to invite her to the dinner. Now follow the walkthrough!

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Did you not read the walkthrough?

You need to talk to her about the step family before you get the option to invite her to the dinner. Now follow the walkthrough!
Talk to Kate about the step family? I don’t see that option, and it’s not in the walkthrough.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Talk to Kate about the step family? I don’t see that option, and it’s not in the walkthrough.
Keep asking her about "your parents" and you'll get some dialogue about the "step family". Once you get that the "invite to dinner" option will be opened to you when she catches you and Lily going to the dinner at night.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes