ff3508

Jan 16, 2023
When I copied and replace my save game files with someone elses it doesn't work. Sorry I'm a noob but how do I fix this? I assume there might be a link for this already. Thank you

Also does anyone know why I can't ever progress further than the option Focus on Boob during Aunt Kate's meditation. Wondering if this is a bug or I have the wrong version?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I can upload the persisten save .the one who unlock the gallery. If you can make it work dont blame me. This is the save of the last version of the game. I dont think will work with the previous version. I use the cheadMod try to apply that too . I upload this two save if the other one make conflit whit one of your current save
Thanks for the saves, they are brilliant, they are the exact same point as ones I lost a long time ago in my own playthroughs and could not be bothered building up again.
A must for anyone who is not new to the game.

(if new to the game start from the beginning)
Thanks again.

Anyone downloading his saves including his persistent please thank him many hours of game time here.
Put them in the game save folder and your User defined AppData\Roaming\Renpy\StraitenedTimes folders

Last edited:

ff3508

Jan 16, 2023
Thanks for the saves, they are brilliant, they are the exact same point as ones I lost a long time ago in my own playthroughs and could not be bothered building up again.
A must for anyone who is not new to the game.

(if new to the game start from the beginning)
Thanks again.

Anyone downloading his saves including his persistent please thank him many hours of game time here.
Put them in the game save folder and your User defined AppData\Roaming\Renpy\StraitenedTimes folders
Can you please help me? how do you use other people's save files? I copied in the save folder but it seems when I restart the game it still has my old saves even after I removed them

alp777

Nov 15, 2018
Looks like i was missing '' mc going down on kate/aunt when she is in the rented motel room in her work uniform '' and cuni after that , her content is completed now thanks. Now the only thing im missing is Lit teacher content, i crampied her and had a threesome with her + mom (with condom and also creampie) but it still says ''Maybe you raised allure to the max but there still may be more naughty events'' on her contact info also ''There may be more opportunitites to raise sexual tension during together wiht Lit teacher'' in principal's contact info do you know what i'm missing?

alp777

Nov 15, 2018
I think you have completed all scenes with kate/aunt, and here is all scenes for her

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like i was missing '' mc going down on kate/aunt when she is in the rented motel room in her work uniform '' and cuni after that , her content is completed now thanks. Now the only thing im missing is Lit teacher content, i crampied her and had a threesome with her + mom (with condom and also creampie) but it still says ''Maybe you raised allure to the max but there still may be more naughty events'' on her contact info also ''There may be more opportunitites to raise sexual tension during together wiht Lit teacher'' in principal's contact info do you know what i'm missing?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
All of Emmanuelle/teacher/shrink scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alp777

Nov 15, 2018
How to unlock step mom jerk photo session? I can take her to photo session and i can choose to ''take it further'' 2 times but then the scene end she wont jerk off

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How to unlock step mom jerk photo session? I can take her to photo session and i can choose to ''take it further'' 2 times but then the scene end she wont jerk off

for her photo session with the vibrator, you must have the photo studio and xshop make a deal with one another to unlock them scenes, then you will have a new option for her, usual and xshop, pick the one for the xshop

for the deal to happen, you must have made the xshop owner a model, do a photo shoot with her and then the next time you go to the xshop, she will want to talk, talk to her, go to the photo studio, talk to sam about the xshop deal, then go back to the xshop owner and talk to her again

Last edited:
Reactions: the_observant

Insoniria

Dec 20, 2022
How can i get the threesome with the lawyer and cop? I've tried everything, premium wine, liquor, whisky, tried it 9, 10, 11 pm, avoid drinking, pour without stopping, focusing on each of them..
I know here are a few "guides" who says do that or do this but none of them works for me.
yes i already fucked the cop at the motel and fucked the lawyer without condom
Go to the lawyer's office on Saturday / Sunday from 10 to 19 and choose cunni 2 or 3 times, then hj and the option to make her your girlfriend will appear.

Wait with the detective at the police station from 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday and make sure you have the other room free, the same 2 or 3 times

Then go see the lawyer in her apartment on nights that are not partying, give her a premium bottle, until you can enter her room and have sex, choose several times in the morning to do it without a condom, until you unblock about 3 bareback times

Then at parties, Wednesday and Saturday, choose first-class wine, the first option until the detective stands up, try to abolish the drink later, if you already have a lawyer daughter, violet and both, in addition to violet's bj, you will wake up in the armchair alone, it gives you the option of going to see them, candles 2 or 3 times, then you join

Reactions: kennsy

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
Here is my WT for 0.34.1

I started a new game, followed my wt and reworked it from start to end, don't ask where 0.32.0 content starts at, because it's mixed in with all the old content

I used the mod called suchmod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

The options i used in the mod
money
motel cheats - infinite all - so i don't have to worry about buying them over and over
modeling job - which i used near the end

I'm pretty sure that it will not line up again after a update or a few updates, so when that happens, i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update.

The 0.33.0 content has been added at the bottom of the wt

StraitenedTimes 0.34.1 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren and Jaslene PE Teacher

saves.zip, it has my 0.32.0 and 0.33.0 save with persistent file, the persistent file is the gallery, if you don't move that over as well, the gallery will be empty

0.34.1 save, it has my save file with the persistent file

Chemmy,Hi!

Thank you very much for your excellent work and effort. Really now (and finally), I've gotten through this game with your detailed guidance. Thanks again! (y)

Reactions: Chemmy

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Sorry but I'm in an impasse!
I looked at the guide but I just can't get going! I get stuck at 08:00 on the first day going from my room to the sisters' room.
Is there a step by step guide?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Can you please help me? how do you use other people's save files? I copied in the save folder but it seems when I restart the game it still has my old saves even after I removed them
You have to first make the user defined AppData\Roaming\Renpy\StraitenedTimes folders visible in windows google this

When you make the hidden folders in windows visible, search in the appdata folder in windows for StraitenedTimes

Everyone appdata file is stored in their own user defined folder what they called their PC ie

mypc\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\StraitenedTimes usually the user defined part is your first name.

Google make hidden folders visible the look for the folder I told you to in my post put saves there make sure you also put the persistent one to, or it will not work

Best I can do in English sorry

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes