malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
Any info on how to have sex with Lisa/mom at the photo studio?
I tried talk to photographer first, but nothing. Always end with her cumming from dildo.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Can you tell me in detail about the added scene in 0.34?

<What I know.>
Anna Gardner - Gym sex
Photographer - Naked BJ
Jill Gardner - Using her friend's car.
PE teacher - Sleeping in a motel. (Naked)

< I don't know.>
Alexa Gardner - Cum on belly?? ( Not sure )
Lawyer & Detective(def. York) - I think it's a scene of three people going into the bedroom together. ( Not sure )
Lisa Gardner - ??
XShop Owner - ??

Please tell me in detail what scene was added.

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Can you tell me in detail about the added scene in 0.34?

<What I know.>
Anna Gardner - Gym sex
Photographer - Naked BJ
Jill Gardner - Using her friend's car.
PE teacher - Sleeping in a motel. (Naked)

< I don't know.>
Alexa Gardner - Cum on belly?? ( Not sure )
Lawyer & Detective(def. York) - I think it's a scene of three people going into the bedroom together. ( Not sure )
Lisa Gardner - ??
XShop Owner - ??

Please tell me in detail what scene was added.
https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-34-1-hrelease.52690/post-9856749

Reactions: yunmaster

OracleOne

Jun 28, 2021
Mine works just fine, however I haven't gotten around to updating it to include the new gilf yet. Still works for everything else.
Can confirm the mod still works.
The bug I encountered was bc of using sleep till fully rested, which skips 50-100 days at once

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how to get bj scene by teacher after class??
I'm not sure how i ended up trigger that, it might be the 3some scene at her apartment, or the 3some scene in the principal office

how to imvite aunt go to stepfamilys house??
when she shows up at the motel, give her the keys to the rented room, at 19:00 when you go to the diner for dinner, talk to lily/younger sister, invite her to stepfamilys dinner, when the mc and lily is leaving, kate/aunt will be outside and stops the 2 of them, you will then have 2 options, lie and invite, pick invite and she will go to the stepfamilys house with the 2 of them, from now on you can have her stay in your room at stepfamilys house instead of the rented room

E00077

Dec 19, 2022
Any idea how to trigger the event where the son of the neighbours come and invite you for diner. I am at day 70 and still it hasn't triggered yet.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
how do I find aunt at Stepfamily's house? I progressed quite far everywhere, but I still never saw aunt at their house yet. something I need to do to trigger? She actually visited once with MC and Lily for dinner but nothing after that

Last edited:

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020

Will In-game Pregnancy comming soon
Your younger sister has expressed an interest, so I would think it likely at some point. How soon, only the author would know, it is likely to be a fairly massive undertaking as multiple scenes will have to be re-rendered as the pregnancy progresses. The only other option would be to (temporarily) write the character out of the story, which obviously would make a mockery of the fetish.

Reactions: _Maou_

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
Your younger sister has expressed an interest, so I would think it likely at some point. How soon, only the author would know, it is likely to be a fairly massive undertaking as multiple scenes will have to be re-rendered as the pregnancy progresses. The only other option would be to (temporarily) write the character out of the story, which obviously would make a mockery of the fetish.
TKS

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes