Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yes but he never shows. I think the mod is at fault
I can 100% guarantee that it is not. I've noticed some people have issues getting the dude to trigger so I thought I'd take a look at the code. The conditions seem to be
1: You cannot meet the fuckboy before day 11
2: You cannot meet the bitch baby after 9
3: You cannot meet the sad sack before 9
My advice is to enter the classroom at 9 every day until the douche canoe triggers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: votre

Donkork

Jan 26, 2018
Hello, I cant trigger PETeacher drunk sceen in Downtown second time, I reloded save like 50-60 times and cant trigger it(its on 301/302 days going by wt). Can someone advise?

E00077

Dec 19, 2022
I can 100% guarantee that it is not. I've noticed some people have issues getting the dude to trigger so I thought I'd take a look at the code. The conditions seem to be
1: You cannot meet the fuckboy before day 11
2: You cannot meet the bitch baby after 9
3: You cannot meet the sad sack before 9
My advice is to enter the classroom at 9 every day until the douche canoe triggers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dear Gibs, I am at day 77, and the event still hasn't been triggered

Sanitlouis18

Dec 17, 2020
how do I find aunt at Stepfamily's house? I progressed quite far everywhere, but I still never saw aunt at their house yet. something I need to do to trigger? She actually visited once with MC and Lily for dinner but nothing after that
You can invite her to your room in the stepfamily's house the same way you invite her to your private room in the motel, so she can sleep there with the MC

Reactions: jan.spam

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Dear Gibs, I am at day 77, and the event still hasn't been triggered
It would be advisable to attach your save file here as there's clearly something wrong, and trying to diagnose it on a forum is going to be painful going back an forth.

whdtj118

Oct 6, 2021
Here is my WT for 0.34.1

I started a new game, followed my wt and reworked it from start to end, don't ask where 0.32.0 content starts at, because it's mixed in with all the old content

I used the mod called suchmod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

The options i used in the mod
money
motel cheats - infinite all - so i don't have to worry about buying them over and over
modeling job - which i used near the end

I'm pretty sure that it will not line up again after a update or a few updates, so when that happens, i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update.

The 0.33.0 content has been added at the bottom of the wt

StraitenedTimes 0.34.1 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren and Jaslene PE Teacher

saves.zip, it has my 0.32.0 and 0.33.0 save with persistent file, the persistent file is the gallery, if you don't move that over as well, the gallery will be empty

0.34.1 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
chemmy i wonder about wt. in 2 day 20:00 when i jerk off, lisa will not walk in bathroom.

E00077

Dec 19, 2022
It would be advisable to attach your save file here as there's clearly something wrong, and trying to diagnose it on a forum is going to be painful going back an forth.
Dear John thank you for your advice, I would appreciate if you could send me a save file that has the event triggered. If not i will post my save file here. I replayed the game twice till day 30 but still nothing happened

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
chemmy i wonder about wt. in 2 day 20:00 when i jerk off, lisa will not walk in bathroom.
random event, you will have to keep trying, if it doesn't happen at 21:00, try again at 22:00, then the next day she will want to talk

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Dear John thank you for your advice, I would appreciate if you could send me a save file that has the event triggered. If not i will post my save file here. I replayed the game twice till day 30 but still nothing happened
Let me try a different approach.

Go to the "game" folder and delete CheatMod.rpy and CheatMod.rpyc.

Start a new game until you trigger the event in the class room at 09:00 where you meet the old neighbours son Jason.

Once you get the invitation to go to dinner with them save your game and reapply the CheatMod and you can play from there.

But I seriously doubt the CheatMod is to blame here. You just need to attend morning classes mon-fri at 09:00 for the event to trigger.

E00077

Dec 19, 2022
Let me try a different approach.

Go to the "game" folder and delete CheatMod.rpy and CheatMod.rpyc.

Start a new game until you trigger the event in the class room at 09:00 where you meet the old neighbours son Jason.

Once you get the invitation to go to dinner with them save your game and reapply the CheatMod and you can play from there.

But I seriously doubt the CheatMod is to blame here. You just need to attend morning classes mon-fri at 09:00 for the event to trigger.
Dear John, I uninstalled the game, removed the mod files, and retry it two times. By the way I am playing on Android. Still the event isn't triggered

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Dear John, I uninstalled the game, removed the mod files, and retry it two times. By the way I am playing on Android. Still the event isn't triggered
Here, try putting this into the game folder, the same one as the I-patch and the mod. This should force the event. Right click the file, and save link as to download. Note for any future users, this should only ever be used for v 34.1

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
OK. It's Android so I'm out as I don't use that enough to give out advice. gibs6100 is kind enough to help here, so good luck.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes