kolram

Aug 7, 2020
Invited Aunt to stay at step-family home and now I'm getting a bug.

When I invite her to stay in spare hotel room I get told that I do not have a spare key despite the key being in the inventory.

I have no mods installed.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Invited Aunt to stay at step-family home and now I'm getting a bug.

When I invite her to stay in spare hotel room I get told that I do not have a spare key despite the key being in the inventory.

I have no mods installed.
Do you have both keys for the room in your inventory?

E00077

Dec 19, 2022
Here, try putting this into the game folder, the same one as the I-patch and the mod. This should force the event. Right click the file, and save link as to download. Note for any future users, this should only ever be used for v 34.1
Dear gibs, I thank you very much for your help, it worked like a charm :D.

E00077

Dec 19, 2022
Regarding the previous matter. Is the house of the neighbour unlocked after I meet with my neighbour friend? Because I go to the suburbs and still it doesn't show anything on the right corner. Attached you find my save file.

kolram

Aug 7, 2020
Do you have both keys for the room in your inventory?
No only "alt rooms key". Going into the Alt room did not return the guest key as usually happens.

Fortunately had a previous save from not too long ago so was able to back track.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Regarding the previous matter. Is the house of the neighbour unlocked after I meet with my neighbour friend? Because I go to the suburbs and still it doesn't show anything on the right corner. Attached you find my save file.
Need to keep going to school until you get a secondary scene where Jason ask you to go to dinner at his house. Since your android game seems bugged I don't know if it'll trigger for you.

I think it's about 2 weeks in game before you get the invite, if you still don't get it after 3 weeks. I would consider using the PC version.

E00077

Dec 19, 2022
I understand, I will try it hoping that the scene will trigger. If anyone of you would share a save file where it has established the scenes, I would really appreciate. Thank you again for your support and consideration.

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Is this a bug?

If I invite the PE teacher when the Alt room's guest key is in the room(not yet returned), the key disappears.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
4 images? I've got only one, with a mantle on her naked body. How to get the other 3? Or where I can find them in the files?
go to the courtroom on thursday after school, keep repeating, there is 4 different images she will text him

Reactions: dezzed
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes