Valanathar

Aug 4, 2022
Day 114, i don't have acces to the P.E. Class and P.E.teacher and also i don't have acces to the old neighbours, must i continue or is better to reestart the game?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Day 114, i don't have acces to the P.E. Class and P.E.teacher and also i don't have acces to the old neighbours, must i continue or is better to reestart the game?
What's the problem with the old neighbors? If it's that the little douche doesn't show up I created a file for someone else to force the event here
Here, try putting this into the game folder, the same one as the I-patch and the mod. This should force the event. Right click the file, and save link as to download. Note for any future users, this should only ever be used for v 34.1
The requirements for the neighbor dude to show up are as follows
1: After day 11 (Not the problem in your case)
2: Go to the classroom AT 9, not before or after
after that it's rng

Reactions: Valanathar

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
How do I trigger the latest content. Ive only seen the pastor on Wednesday night as well as the grandma in court.

Bboy1992

Jan 17, 2023
how to fuck aunt kate at toilet? i can enter bathroom, ask to use shower, but aunt won't shower with MC. please help...

E00077

Dec 19, 2022
I have been playing the scenario with the other family. But I don't know how to progress with the other two girls. Mary and Alex.

Reactions: 1Miran76

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I have been playing the scenario with the other family. But I don't know how to progress with the other two girls. Mary and Alex.
A lot of people seem to have trouble with this one. Have you gotten their argument scenes yet? I'll post the code for anyone interested, but the steps are as follows. All of the arguments take place between 9 and 22. Going down the stairs is usually the trigger.
You have to talk to either Mary, or Alex or both at times in between.

Argument 1: You have to have done the petting option with the older step-sister (Mary)

Argument 2: Make the Younger step-sister cum at least twice, and the "deepkiss" you need will come naturally. Note that this has to be done when Mary is at the house, so around 17 or so

Argument 3: Just get Handjobs from both. For the younger sister, keep doing selfies and it'll happen. Arguments abound

Argument 4: Get a BJ from the younger sister (again selfie's until it happens) and have sex with the older, and you'll unlock anal with the blondie

This whole sequence of events is annoying because you have to do old options that you wouldn't think have anything new, and requires seeing their arguments for which the requirements are never specified in game. TLDR do everything you can with both sisters, and use all options. Even the older ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Valanathar

Aug 4, 2022
What's the problem with the old neighbors? If it's that the little douche doesn't show up I created a file for someone else to force the event here

The requirements for the neighbor dude to show up are as follows
1: After day 11 (Not the problem in your case)
2: Go to the classroom AT 9, not before or after
after that it's rng
Thank you for your advice, the problem was that i starts the classes directly, not entering the classroom, i began a new start, and now i have both, the former neighbours and the P.E. Teacher at day 23

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Thank you for your advice, the problem was that i starts the classes directly, not entering the classroom, i began a new start, and now i have both, the former neighbours and the P.E. Teacher at day 23
I knew - adding the fast classes button will case something like that

Reactions: Valanathar

E00077

Dec 19, 2022
A lot of people seem to have trouble with this one. Have you gotten their argument scenes yet? I'll post the code for anyone interested, but the steps are as follows. All of the arguments take place between 9 and 22. Going down the stairs is usually the trigger.
You have to talk to either Mary, or Alex or both at times in between.

Argument 1: You have to have done the petting option with the older step-sister (Mary)

Argument 2: Make the Younger step-sister cum at least twice, and the "deepkiss" you need will come naturally. Note that this has to be done when Mary is at the house, so around 17 or so

Argument 3: Just get Handjobs from both. For the younger sister, keep doing selfies and it'll happen. Arguments abound

Argument 4: Get a BJ from the younger sister (again selfie's until it happens) and have sex with the older, and you'll unlock anal with the blondie

This whole sequence of events is annoying because you have to do old options that you wouldn't think have anything new, and requires seeing their arguments for which the requirements are never specified in game. TLDR do everything you can with both sisters, and use all options. Even the older ones.

Problem is, I don't know how to activate selfies or deepkiss

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Anyone that can share full save file? i came pretty far and had to reinstall my Windows. So if anyone dont mind share me full save file. thx in advance

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I think I've maxed events with Det York (I think) but it's still showing "more naughty events" Any idea what I'm missing?

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
You're missing the Elevator scenes.

Whilst visiting the Lawyers apartment when Det York is there - continue pouring alcohol until you run out of alcohol. Options will appear, select the option to buy more alcohol Det York will go with you, this will trigger the Elevator scenes with Det York

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes