Meeeertcaan

Jul 9, 2020
I'm stuck in the game most of the time and I can't trigger events is there a mod for this I don't even know where I am right now I don't know what to do and task doesn't help at all ım using pc

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks

Hope someone can point me in the right direction

Here's what I have
The following have "Relations are too depraved" on everything

-Other Mother
Note: Maybe you raised Allure to the maximum, Still, THere may be more naughty events
-Mary
Note: Maybe you raised Allure to the maximum, Still, THere may be more naughty events
-Bridgette
-Ren the Secretary
-Judge O'Conner
-PE Teacher
-Alexa
-Victoria The Lawyer
-Violet York
-Bank Manager
Julia

The following have "Drained" indicated on some

Grandma Sophia
View attachment 2644919
Jill
View attachment 2644920 View attachment 2644921 View attachment 2644922
Lauren
View attachment 2644923 View attachment 2644924
Lil
View attachment 2644925 View attachment 2644926 View attachment 2644927 View attachment 2644928 View attachment 2644929
Lit Teacher
View attachment 2644930 View attachment 2644931
Maid
View attachment 2644932
Mia
View attachment 2644933
Motel Manager
View attachment 2644934 View attachment 2644935
Mother
View attachment 2644936 View attachment 2644937 View attachment 2644938 View attachment 2644939 View attachment 2644940
Postulant Kate
View attachment 2644941 View attachment 2644942 View attachment 2644943
Principle
View attachment 2644944
Can someone explain what it means by "drained" and "relations are too depraved"
I'm assuming the "relations are too depraved" is the max, don't know if it's good or bad

as for "drained" I'm assuming that's not good, is there a way to change it in game or a if difficult a mod

and as a last result, if someone has a 100% save, with all actions open, because I've been at this for days, and I'm pretty sure I'm still missing a lot of things.

I'm even contemplating extracting the images so I can figure out what scenes I'm missing

Wish there was a better way to keep track of the scene I still need to trigger, like a gallery.

Thanks in advance

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I'm stuck in the game most of the time and I can't trigger events is there a mod for this I don't even know where I am right now I don't know what to do and task doesn't help at all ım using pc
open phone and look at appointment. That should tell you what to do for today. Open Tasks and see what that says

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
Can someone explain what it means by "drained" and "relations are too depraved"
I'm assuming the "relations are too depraved" is the max, don't know if it's good or bad

as for "drained" I'm assuming that's not good, is there a way to change it in game or a if difficult a mod

and as a last result, if someone has a 100% save, with all actions open, because I've been at this for days, and I'm pretty sure I'm still missing a lot of things.

I'm even contemplating extracting the images so I can figure out what scenes I'm missing

Wish there was a better way to keep track of the scene I still need to trigger, like a gallery.

Thanks in advance
In both cases, Drained and Depraved, repeating the activity won't change 'Sexually Longing' ('sexual tension' , 'allure').
'Still Effective' is when the 'Sexually Longing' value changes.

The difference seems to be the sequence events occur if you do something naughtier first then find another event less naughty it will use one of them but can't confirm.

Looking at your Jill attachment you do have more to unlock. Under 'Family Fun' the text advises you ....'Still, there may be more naughty events' and there is,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So now you want to unlock that scene.

Last edited:

DaveLV

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone can help with meeting Kate/aunt? I dont know where can i meet her or how to trigger it? Whenever i go to step family with Lil, i get asked if i want to invite aunt, but ihave no idea where i can even meet her to tell about step family.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Anyone can help with meeting Kate/aunt? I dont know where can i meet her or how to trigger it? Whenever i go to step family with Lil, i get asked if i want to invite aunt, but ihave no idea where i can even meet her to tell about step family.
Depends if you're playing version 38.2. There was a bug in the previous versions that soflocked the path, once you met the aunt for the first time. So make sure to play that one, as it fixes the bug.
The aunt appears after 2-3 weeks, I think, and then you can meet her about every two weekends and sometimes during the week. A certain time to meet her is at 11 AM, in front of the motel, where she is stretching before her morning run.

DaveLV

Feb 19, 2018
Depends if you're playing version 38.2. There was a bug in the previous versions that soflocked the path, once you met the aunt for the first time. So make sure to play that one, as it fixes the bug.
The aunt appears after 2-3 weeks, I think, and then you can meet her about every two weekends and sometimes during the week. A certain time to meet her is at 11 AM, in front of the motel, where she is stretching before her morning run.
Fuck, thank you so much! i didnt even notice that there has been an update! Do you know if the softlock gets fixed if i continue playing with my save?

EDIT: She finally joinged dinner. So i think it will work fine!

Last edited:

Dev@r123

Jul 8, 2020
Can anyone help me with triggering the events with pe teacher, I am stuck with discuss interests. I am not going any further.

Schakal83

Dec 30, 2017
Can anyone help me with triggering the events with pe teacher, I am stuck with discuss interests. I am not going any further.
Weekend, Fri, Sa, Su . Visit the Downtown Area at night 22:00+ for a random chance of an encounter. Flirt.
Also jogging with aunt, chance of an event and rise of sexual need, by seeing aunts exposed Breasts.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Jog with the Aunt. After the 3rd or 4th jog sessions the PE Teacher will drive up and make certain statements. Also whe you can have a relaionship with the Lit Teacher she will want to watch in the Library .

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

I added a file without the daily limit removals. If you get any loops, or errors use that file instead.

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Updated the Cheat Mod again. john1230 fixed the new game crash with the Lawyers party, and Laurens confessions. He also helped with the limits for talking to the Fat Cop in the strip bar, which I didn't even realize you could do. In addition I added Chloraphorae suggestion so now the Lawyers Secretary stuff night activities should happen the night of rather than a few days after and with the help of john1230 a new menu option to reset family therapy so you can do it every day or one after another if you use the time cheat. Let me know if you have any bugs. Link to Mod
Therapy reset doesn't work for me

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes