skydra

May 4, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch_LitTeacher.rpy", line 736, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 814, in script call
  File "ch_LitTeacher.rpyc", line 736, in script
  File "G:\Reorder Games Prev\Straitened Times\StraitenedTimes-0.38.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\Reorder Games Prev\Straitened Times\StraitenedTimes-0.38.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ch_LitTeacher.rpy", line 736, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.38.2
Sun May 21 14:34:37 2023
the error is produced by wanting to have a private session at the home of the literature teacher. any help?

Last edited:

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
Guys I dont understand how hard is share a save with us, I just formated my PC and lost my save I dont wanna start from begin, AnyOne PLZ can Share the SAVE?

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
How do I talk to the Step-family more? Met Step-mom & had lunch with the sisters where step-mom breaks it up . After that I can't find them .

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
StraitenedTimes-0.38.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Could you please share link of compressed v0.38-2. Over 2.5Gb is a bit too much for my laptop

Masamune143

Dec 19, 2018
How can you unlock the 3some with victoria and violet? i used this premium whiskey, focus on violet, focus on violet, try to avoid drinking, dance scene, it keep giving me a 4th option before the dance scene show up.

werbbrew

Mar 22, 2023
I am running into an issue, I ask 'Lil to fuck, she asks about asking "her" to join us. I am creampie Lil, Jill, & Mom. But It says "there is noone to call".
You need to advance the 3some with Lil&Jill to the point where Lisa catches you together. The 3some scene needs to be done a lot. Also if Jill is at work she can't join.

how can I get postulant kate titfuck ?
When Kate is mediating on the bed, I think its at 10pm.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Could you please share link of compressed v0.38-2. Over 2.5Gb is a bit too much for my laptop
Sorry, we don't make torrents for compressed versions. If we released normal versions, and compressed versions, and had to keep track of the updates for all of them, we'd end up with a huge backlog and not enough demand to make it worth the effort.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
How can you unlock the 3some with victoria and violet? i used this premium whiskey, focus on violet, focus on violet, try to avoid drinking, dance scene, it keep giving me a 4th option before the dance scene show up.
I unlocked it by giving premium whiskey, then pour without stopping twice, then pretend to be asleep, then an option will come up 'What do you want to do next', click 'Get up to see whats going on' you should then see them take the option to 'Try to join them'.

Enki

Oct 12, 2017
So I was playing the game, and the Aunt never showed up for the family diner. No matter what I tried to do it was useless. So I unpacked the code and took a look.
Apparently, the Aunt character has to have a Behavior called "MAuntHomeBehavior" in order for her to show up for the first time in the family dinner, but this behavior is only assigned after the first dinner with the family. So as far as I can tell its impossible to see the Aunt the way the code is currently.

The fix is simple. in ch_Maunt.py line 1155, remove the blocking condition from the if statement. Essentially remove

'"MAuntHomeBehavior" in MAunt.Behaviors and'

from the conditions and its fixed. I don't know if the dev frequents this forum, if not someone pass it on to him

PS.: I also changed the code a little so that when you click discussion the correct choices are highlighted. If anyone is interested I can share the changes.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes