Sangal

Sep 2, 2022
You need to advance the 3some with Lil&Jill to the point where Lisa catches you together. The 3some scene needs to be done a lot. Also if Jill is at work she can't join.

When Kate is mediating on the bed, I think its at 10pm.
I did over over again. I'm in Day 400 but did not happened. Thanks for answering.

Does anyone know? how can I trigger ?

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I am having blocks with the step family . I can rub both half-sisters but it won't progress . With Mary it keeps saying she needs more practice. Alexa lets me finger her but will only make out after. Can someone check the save and see what is the issue ?

Reactions: sedatmzuri

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
So I was playing the game, and the Aunt never showed up for the family diner. No matter what I tried to do it was useless. So I unpacked the code and took a look.
Apparently, the Aunt character has to have a Behavior called "MAuntHomeBehavior" in order for her to show up for the first time in the family dinner, but this behavior is only assigned after the first dinner with the family. So as far as I can tell its impossible to see the Aunt the way the code is currently.

The fix is simple. in ch_Maunt.py line 1155, remove the blocking condition from the if statement. Essentially remove

'"MAuntHomeBehavior" in MAunt.Behaviors and'

from the conditions and its fixed. I don't know if the dev frequents this forum, if not someone pass it on to him

PS.: I also changed the code a little so that when you click discussion the correct choices are highlighted. If anyone is interested I can share the changes.
You don't need to change that code, I guess you miss the other condition that you need to meet the Aunt first on the parking lot (the MAunt.Known checks).
And the condition for her to show is must be after day 14th, and the younger sister started her job, after that you can meet her for the first time on the parking lot, just click the skip time on the parking lot and she will be there.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
You don't need to change that code, I guess you miss the other condition that you need to meet the Aunt first on the parking lot (the MAunt.Known checks).
And the condition for her to show is must be after day 14th, and the younger sister started her job, after that you can meet her for the first time on the parking lot, just click the skip time on the parking lot and she will be there.
There was a bug in 0.38.0. It's fixed in 0.38.2
I think he didn't update his game

Krypton12

Jun 25, 2022
Is there any solution for conversation not showing up while game play it happened all of sudden as game was progressing, Android version please help

Adamrox12

Dec 28, 2017
For some reason the Aunt isn't appering after she introduces herself. I restarted the save and followed a guide but she's just not there. Please help.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
For some reason the Aunt isn't appering after she introduces herself. I restarted the save and followed a guide but she's just not there. Please help.
This has been answered already. Please use the search function next time. It was a bug that softlocks that path. It was fixed in version 38.2. Download that and next time, the aunt should appear.

Reactions: Krypton12

Adamrox12

Dec 28, 2017
This has been answered already. Please use the search function next time. It was a bug that softlocks that path. It was fixed in version 38.2. Download that and next time, the aunt should appear.
Thank you, i did search but couldn't find the answer.

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
Is there a way to find what scenes I'm missing?
For every female character, check progress tab bottom section. If anything is remaining it will show increase allure for more scenes ( something like that ). Post the pic of the female character someone will share related content

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For every female character, check progress tab bottom section. If anything is remaining it will show increase allure for more scenes ( something like that ). Post the pic of the female character someone will share related content
Thanks

Hope someone can point me in the right direction

Here's what I have
The following have "Relations are too depraved" on everything

-Other Mother
Note: Maybe you raised Allure to the maximum, Still, THere may be more naughty events
-Mary
Note: Maybe you raised Allure to the maximum, Still, THere may be more naughty events
-Bridgette
-Ren the Secretary
-Judge O'Conner
-PE Teacher
-Alexa
-Victoria The Lawyer
-Violet York
-Bank Manager
Julia

The following have "Drained" indicated on some

Grandma Sophia
Grandma Sophia.png
Jill
Jill-1.png Jill-2.png Jill-3.png
Lauren
Lauren-1.png Lauren-2.png
Lil
Lil-1.png Lil-2.png Lil-3.png Lil-4.png Lil-5.png
Lit Teacher
Lit Teacher-1.png Lit Teacher-2.png
Maid