yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
May I ask how to have anal sex with my aunt? And have no condom with my aunt, and have sex at night when my mother sleeps with my aunt?

werbbrew

Mar 22, 2023
May I ask how to have anal sex with my aunt? And have no condom with my aunt, and have sex at night when my mother sleeps with my aunt?
You need to give her room key, then go straight to the room at 8pm she should be naked on bed and you will get option for "additional rewards".

For sleep sex you need to have Kate invite Lisa and at 24hrs you can sleep with them and it should trigger provided you have maxed both of them.

For bareback with Kate you need to do protected once more(no tension rise), then next time she should accept bareback.

Last edited:
Reactions: yys7788

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
An interesting detail about the Maid in the bathroom. You can first ask her to: expose her breasts, then take off her dress, then take off her panties, and only then pester her. she will be completely naked in two scenes - in the scene of molesting her and then in sex with anal.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Here's what I found new with the director. She needs to call you to her office and you refuse to flirt/intimate with her. Or for her to catch you when you skip classes - she will call you to her office, start pestering you - you refuse. repeat the scene 4-5 times.

Reactions: kiryumajima

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StraitenedTimes-0.38.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hentaiman87

Apr 7, 2019
I never could trigger the event between mary and Lil from the previous update, lil alaways go home after having dinner at stepmom house, i don´t know how to make her stay. Can someone help please?

Schakal83

Dec 30, 2017
I never could trigger the event between mary and Lil from the previous update, lil alaways go home after having dinner at stepmom house, i don´t know how to make her stay. Can someone help please?
so u have to attend this dinner with the whole family including ur mom, as soon as the event triggers that they resolve their issues with one another , the two moms that is, lil is allowed to stay after dinner.

Reactions: Hentaiman87

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I am running into an issue, I ask 'Lil to fuck, she asks about asking "her" to join us. I am creampie Lil, Jill, & Mom. But It says "there is noone to call".

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

I added a file without the daily limit removals. If you get any loops, or errors use that file instead.

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
There's a 'jump Cheatmenu' in there(case issue) and it causes some errors.
You should also add an option to exit from the menu just in case someone enters it without wanting to do anything.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes