Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
How does one fuck aunt raw? Seems as though I capped at making whoopie only wearin jimmys
when Kate its in your personal room in hotel- request Kate/ invite mom - then when she change clotes pick the aunt Kate not mom, then next time when rent a room and invite Kate to stay there she will wait naked then choise 1st option(reward) and then second option to fuck her raw, after that when go Naughty-fuck-bareback --- but even this not trigger new scene with mom/aunt dont know...

May 18, 2023
when Kate its in your personal room in hotel- request Kate/ invite mom - then when she change clotes pick the aunt Kate not mom, then next time when rent a room and invite Kate to stay there she will wait naked then choise 1st option(reward) and then second option to fuck her raw, after that when go Naughty-fuck-bareback --- but even this not trigger new scene with mom/aunt dont know...
Brilliant , cheers m8

May 18, 2023
Am I the only one that lowkey kinda wants the dad to prison break to get home and find out his son plowin both his hoes and through a generic infanticide storyline they fight for both and eventually plow and eventually kill oneself? Or not.

Reactions: RavenBlade

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Information about scenes added in 0.38.

1. Principal - Added scenes in her office and hallway.
2. PEteacher - Added Scene at the gym warehouse.
3. Judge - An added scene in her office.
4. Motel Maid - Bathroom sex scene.
5. Aunt&Mom(Kate&Lisa) - Extra scene in the sleepover scene with Lisa & Kate.
6. Lauren(NeighborMom) - Lauren moves in the dialog scene.
7. Smom&Aunt(Anna&Kate) - A scene of two people walking into a restroom together.

That's all the scenes added in version 0.38.
how to get Anna and Kate scenes?

fallen59

Sep 2, 2017
"AUNT KATE - Give her your spare room key, invite mom to spare room with her, sleep together at night, you get a scene with aunt and different scene with mom so repeat it, then talk to your aunt" group sex quest activated. is there group sex scene in this ver.?

Trinidj

May 19, 2023
How much content does the PE Teacher have? I have taken her to the motel and have slept with her but nothing further.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes