GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
Let me give you a hand with the Neighbor mom since this one won't be easily noticeable. This is from Discord, from the dev himself:

"Neigh Mom got chat animation. I know you guys don't notice these things, but it's part of the game."
are you for real?

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
You can play every Ren'py game even if it's not ported to Mac, downloading Ren'py for Mac from renpy.org, extracting the "game" folder from the windows version of the game, create a new folder inside the renpy downloaded fro renpy.org and putting inside the game folder, rename the folder that you've created as you want. then start renpy.app and launch the game from the list
Okay, I was not expecting it to work so well. Some of the games I tried it on worked flawlessly. This particular game throws up errors when I try to access the phone. This is probably because I'm using Ren'py 8.1 and the game is likely written with a previous version. My knowledge of Ren'py is pretty superficial, but from what I understand, the difference in the version of Python can make things difficult to port over.

Thanks for the tip, though.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Information about scenes added in 0.38.

1. Principal - Added scenes in her office and hallway.
2. PEteacher - Added Scene at the gym warehouse.
3. Judge - An added scene in her office.
4. Motel Maid - Bathroom sex scene.
5. Aunt&Mom(Kate&Lisa) - Extra scene in the sleepover scene with Lisa & Kate.
6. Lauren(NeighborMom) - Lauren moves in the dialog scene.
7. Smom&Aunt(Anna&Kate) - A scene of two people walking into a restroom together.

That's all the scenes added in version 0.38.

Dickron100

Feb 6, 2022
Okay, I was not expecting it to work so well. Some of the games I tried it on worked flawlessly. This particular game throws up errors when I try to access the phone. This is probably because I'm using Ren'py 8.1 and the game is likely written with a previous version. My knowledge of Ren'py is pretty superficial, but from what I understand, the difference in the version of Python can make things difficult to port over.

Thanks for the tip, though.
It took me a little while to figure this out, but how I do it on a Mac (never downloading the Mac app versions):
- Download Renpy for Mac, install Python as needed if you don't have it
- Download only the PC versions of games. Have them all in the folder with Renpy (really, just point Renpy to whatever folder you have the games in)
- Boot Renpy, launch any PC version of the game as needed

For the Phone Error on this game:
- Yes, that has to do with the version of Renpy. I go to Update on the lower right of the Renpy app (where you launch your games) between Version 8 (Python 3) and Version 8 (Python 2) depending on the game I am playing. It depends on which of those Python versions the game dev used. Most use the most current, it seems. But I think the "Straiten" guy uses Renpy 8 (Python 2). So I use that updater to roll back. Then the in-game phone works.

Reactions: erw255

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
It took me a little while to figure this out, but how I do it on a Mac (never downloading the Mac app versions):
- Download Renpy for Mac, install Python as needed if you don't have it
- Download only the PC versions of games. Have them all in the folder with Renpy (really, just point Renpy to whatever folder you have the games in)
- Boot Renpy, launch any PC version of the game as needed

For the Phone Error on this game:
- Yes, that has to do with the version of Renpy. I go to Update on the lower right of the Renpy app (where you launch your games) between Version 8 (Python 3) and Version 8 (Python 2) depending on the game I am playing. It depends on which of those Python versions the game dev used. Most use the most current, it seems. But I think the "Straiten" guy uses Renpy 8 (Python 2). So I use that updater to roll back. Then the in-game phone works.
Yeah, I tried it and it works. Version 7.6 is the one with Python 2. I don't know enough about the subject to know what it would take to migrate the game to Python 3.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So, game version 38 and MC still can't buy his own damn car? And don't tell me to search this thread because I did. Still can't buy a car or even borrow one yet. My biggest peeve about this game is the ridiculous car situation.

Last edited:

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
I'm unable to get the therapy session going.

I get the prompt to set up the therapy session from mom.

I go and talk to the Lit teacher, who tells me she is available that evening at 1800.

I go back to tell Mom about the shrink appointment, but when I do, she says something like: "That appointment isn't today".

Any idea what is going on?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes