yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StraitenedTimes-0.38.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
looking forward to this nice thanks i just hope that it actually added something and it is not a grindfest/clickfest like before either way more than makes up for it with the sex scenes

Last edited:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Here's the changelog for version 0.38:
New content for Lisa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Principal, Judge, MILF maid
and something for Neighbor Mom, PE teacher, and others

Never really understood why he adds "and others" at the end. From what I noticed, only the women mentioned in the changelog get a scene.

Good luck hunting the new content.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Here's the changelog for version 0.38:
New content for Lisa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Principal, Judge, MILF maid
and something for Neighbor Mom, PE teacher, and others

Never really understood why he adds "and others" at the end. From what I noticed, only the women mentioned in the changelog get a scene.

Good luck hunting the new content.
that may me small interactions that move the corruption along but don't have a real sex scene. Like the judge eating lunch at the diner

Reactions: DanteRed

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

I added a file without the daily limit removals. If you get any loops, or errors use that file instead.

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
please quote me on this y'all, is this compatible with recent update today? v0-38-0

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Yeah, yeah, ha ha, make fun of the person with a Mac.
I have a Windows computer, but I much prefer to use this one because it performs far better.
Eh, don't take it too personally, mate. It's quite possible that someone really doesn't know what a Mac is. Hell, I didn't know until a few years ago. They're not really that widespread outside of America.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddy316

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
lauren scenes anyone?
Since this will be a popular question, here is the answer from HRlease himself, on the Discord, regarding Lauren:

"Neigh Mom got chat animation. I know you guys don't notice these things, but it's part of the game."

So, it seems there are no scenes with her for this update. Well, at least now we know. Maybe she'll have something more next update.

• Sad
Reactions: m4b333 and adame

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Straitened Times [v0.38] [HRelease]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
How about an android version?