jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
This game has been going for years I don't remember there ever being a time when old saves stopped working.
he always has a warning about not saving the game during events as that may cause issues, but yeah i've never had any issues with broken saves either

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah, yeah, ha ha, make fun of the person with a Mac.
I have a Windows computer, but I much prefer to use this one because it performs far better.
Got to admit I laughed at this one:ROFLMAO:

It seems the Dev is cracking down on leaks so the possibility of the MAC version is not looking good I'm afraid.

You can try asking PBS666 who is a MAC user on how to run the PC version on your MAC.

Keep in mind that I referred you to him for advice, I ask that you to be polite and respectful when asking him for help. He is not obliged to reply or help you so don't hound the guy if he is not responding to your messages.

Good luck and if you can get the game running on your MAC, you can help others when they run into the same issue.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Got to admit I laughed at this one:ROFLMAO:

It seems the Dev is cracking down on leaks so the possibility of the MAC version is not looking good I'm afraid.

You can try asking PBS666 who is a MAC user on how to run the PC version on your MAC.

Keep in mind that I referred you to him for advice, I ask that you to be polite and respectful when asking him for help. He is not obliged to reply or help you so don't hound the guy if he is not responding to your messages.

Good luck and if you can get the game running on your MAC, you can help others when they run into the same issue.
I could always just grab my Windows computer to play it. I would just prefer not to if I have a choice. There are a few methods I'm pretty sure would work (Parallels, WINE, Crossover, etc.), but I'm not sure I'll go that route. I certainly would if I ever decided to ditch my Windows computers altogether.

Reactions: john1230

halil123

May 23, 2017
0.38 new scenes changelong

I will update as I find more.

MAID - Wait for her to clean the bathroom, choose play with her while she works

AUNT KATE - Give her your spare room key, invite mom to spare room with her, sleep together at night, you get a scene with aunt and different scene with mom so repeat it, then talk to your aunt

JUDGE - Talk to her at court, leave her a spare motel key, go to the spare room at 21,

PE TEACHER(nothing major) - Talk to her at school, help her with chores

Last edited:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020

AUNT KATE - Give her your spare room key, invite mom to spare room with her, sleep together at night, you get a scene with aunt and different scene with mom so repeat it

JUDGE - Talk to her at court, leave her a spare motel key, go to the spare room at 21,

Let me give you a hand with the Neighbor mom since this one won't be easily noticeable. This is from Discord, from the dev himself:

"Neigh Mom got chat animation. I know you guys don't notice these things, but it's part of the game."

jsarah

May 31, 2017
I could always just grab my Windows computer to play it. I would just prefer not to if I have a choice. There are a few methods I'm pretty sure would work (Parallels, WINE, Crossover, etc.), but I'm not sure I'll go that route. I certainly would if I ever decided to ditch my Windows computers altogether.
You can play every Ren'py game even if it's not ported to Mac, downloading Ren'py for Mac from renpy.org, extracting the "game" folder from the windows version of the game, create a new folder inside the renpy downloaded fro renpy.org and putting inside the game folder, rename the folder that you've created as you want. then start renpy.app and launch the game from the list

Reactions: john1230 and erw255

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018

AUNT KATE - Give her your spare room key, invite mom to spare room with her, sleep together at night, you get a scene with aunt and different scene with mom so repeat it, then talk to your aunt

Can`t get the scenes with maid (just says no) and with the aunt (the mother awakes and nothing happens), maybe I'm missing some previous requisites? No problem with judge and PE teacher.

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
You can play every Ren'py game even if it's not ported to Mac, downloading Ren'py for Mac from renpy.org, extracting the "game" folder from the windows version of the game, create a new folder inside the renpy downloaded fro renpy.org and putting inside the game folder, rename the folder that you've created as you want. then start renpy.app and launch the game from the list
Oh. That's interesting. I was wondering if that could be done. The latest test builds of Ren'py also natively support Apple Silicon, so this could go even better than expected (though would probably need to be 7.6 and not 8.1 since they use different versions of Python, from what I understand). I'm not a programmer, so if something went wrong, I wouldn't be able to fix it.

BDI

May 23, 2017

Is this Judge before or after the appearance at the diner?

adame

Apr 3, 2018

PE TEACHER - do chores at 14 - 15 , will group ass after 3+ time ~

Reactions: halil123
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes