BDI

May 23, 2017
I'm unable to get the therapy session going.

I get the prompt to set up the therapy session from mom.

I go and talk to the Lit teacher, who tells me she is available that evening at 1800.

I go back to tell Mom about the shrink appointment, but when I do, she says something like: "That appointment isn't today".

Any idea what is going on?
Just go there, no reason to tell mom.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Where does it put the appointment in your phone calendar.
That day. But I figured it out. You have to talk to Mom at exactly 1800. I was forgetting that she had a car that eliminated travel times, so I kept trying to get her to leave at 1700.

May 9, 2021
School Principal scenes anyone?
You need to go to school when the lesson is already in progress, it may not work out the first time, repeat it several times,a physical education teacher may still appear, he will lecture you, anyway, in general, when the actress catches you and drags you into the office, keep kissing her and she will throw you on the sofa.Repeat several times there are several episodes,.Go ahead!

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
hi Chemmy
I followed your WT for a long then you stopped after a update
and I stopped playing it(lol) now I see you are updating it
So do I need to restart it or I can continue?
I think I was on near day 250

Ferven40

Dec 20, 2020
Hello greetings from Argentina I love this game and for that I want to congratulate its creators... great guys On the other hand, I wanted to know if anyone got the route to unlock the Stepmom garage option without further ado, greetings to all and keep creating

Schakal83

Dec 30, 2017
Hello greetings from Argentina I love this game and for that I want to congratulate its creators... great guys On the other hand, I wanted to know if anyone got the route to unlock the Stepmom garage option without further ado, greetings to all and keep creating
make sure to corrupt her far enough ( fuck in training, etc.) then on a school day at the breakfest table u get the option to ask her for a ride the scene should trigger at random.

Reactions: Ferven40

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Information about scenes added in 0.38.

1. Principal - Added scenes in her office and hallway.
2. PEteacher - Added Scene at the gym warehouse.
3. Judge - An added scene in her office.
4. Motel Maid - Bathroom sex scene.
5. Aunt&Mom(Kate&Lisa) - Extra scene in the sleepover scene with Lisa & Kate.
6. Lauren(NeighborMom) - Lauren moves in the dialog scene.
7. Smom&Aunt(Anna&Kate) - A scene of two people walking into a restroom together.

That's all the scenes added in version 0.38.
5. Aunt&Mom(Kate&Lisa) - Extra scene in the sleepover scene with Lisa & Kate. -- i replay 5 times - nothing new.....

adame

Apr 3, 2018
I have no option to leave the key at the diner or with the Judge.
go to the judge office in town hall , then "say goodbye" ( dont do the "about her daughter" ) , then you will get a option to "leave her a spare motel key" , then be at alt room at 21 . after all this you can give key in diner instad of going to judge office

Reactions: dussalant

adame

Apr 3, 2018
5. Aunt&Mom(Kate&Lisa) - Extra scene in the sleepover scene with Lisa & Kate. -- i replay 5 times - nothing new.....
you need to fuck all ready the mom and aunt raw . then rng for it to triger , try to go sleep with them at 00:00 ( and to go to some wher als befoer \ be in the motel at 23 then whit to 00:00 )

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes