GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys, I am not able to invite aunt to dinner with step family. Only lie option is available for me. How to proceed?

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
how many times do you have to attend your shrink meetings with your mom till you can have bareback sex with her?

is it random or is my game bugged? after the first time we had sex in front of the shrink i have attended like 5 meetings and nothing changes

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
how many times do you have to attend your shrink meetings with your mom till you can have bareback sex with her?

is it random or is my game bugged? after the first time we had sex in front of the shrink i have attended like 5 meetings and nothing changes
Do you mean to have bareback sex with her when at the shrink? Or just bareback sex with her in general? Because in order to get bareback sex, you have to be at the motel and ask her to have sex with her, when you're sharing the room. Then, before doing it with a condom, you will have the option to rip it a little. Do this two or three times, as the mom with catch on the first time and refuse to go all the way. Eventually, she'll agree to do it raw, if you rip the condom enough times.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
Do you mean to have bareback sex with her when at the shrink? Or just bareback sex with her in general? Because in order to get bareback sex, you have to be at the motel and ask her to have sex with her, when you're sharing the room. Then, before doing it with a condom, you will have the option to rip it a little. Do this two or three times, as the mom with catch on the first time and refuse to go all the way. Eventually, she'll agree to do it raw, if you rip the condom enough times.
do you need to do something special to get the option to rip the condom? or just spam the sex with a condom option?

my original question was about having bareback sex with her at the shrink, do you need to have bareback sex with her in the room first to unlock the shrink scene?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
do you need to do something special to get the option to rip the condom? or just spam the sex with a condom option?

my original question was about having bareback sex with her at the shrink, do you need to have bareback sex with her in the room first to unlock the shrink scene?
I would say yes, you need to advance with the mom until you have bareback sex with her in the motel. Only then will she be comfortable enough to do it raw during the shrink sessions.

Akul1234

May 6, 2023
how do i get this scene? I'm stuck on the previous step
invite your aunt to your rented room and then request her to invite mom skip time to 21:00 now click on aunt and choose help with clothes repeat this several time you will definitely get this scene

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes