BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
How the progress with detective start
Depends on where you are with her. If you haven't started her story, I think you first find out about the police by talking to your father (it was a very long time ago, so I could easily be wrong), you can go to the police and ask to speak with the detectives, sometimes they will talk to you, other times not, I don't know if it random, or if they will see you at specific times or days. By general conversation with topics they are interested in, you can raise your reputation with both of them. While exploring the motel, you will get beaten up by some thugs, if you go to the cops (and if your reputation is high enough) they will patrol the roads, the first time will fail and you will lose some rep, so you have to build it back up, the second time it should succeed (this should also open up the motel manager story). After that (if I recall correctly) you have to make progress with your father's lawyer, which can be done initially by meeting with her in her office (ask your dad if you don't know where it is), after a few meetings, you will be able to have lunch with the Lawyer. I don't remember what triggers it, but eventually you find out that the Lawyer and detective York are seeing one another at parties at the Lawyers flat (in the residential zone) on Wednesdays and Saturdays, if you bring booze, you can get invited in which should develop your rep with both. Next you need to raise your rep with Ren (the Lawyers Secretary) and discover that she is a secret graffiti artist by night, you will be given an option on your phone to search for her nightly activities, if you get involved, sometimes the cops will discover you, and you can take the heat for it, if you don't phone your mom, Detective York may give you a lift home, which can turn into sexy times with her (if you have progressed far enough with the Lawyer), in the new update, you have the option to propose Naughtiness with her when meeting with her at the police station, which leads to the file room scene.

This is far from a complete walk through, because I am doing most of it from memory and much of it was many, many updates ago, so I could easily be forgetting steps, but it should at least give you some pointers.

Qweds777

Aug 10, 2017
So... if you see the progress on each characters (on your mobile tabs), that mode will display "D: [whatever]" (notice the "D:").
From that you can track progress... if you only see the "D: ", then you haven't unlock that event. if you finish the event it will display 2 status on each event, the "D :" and the actual progress...
Just try to activate and deactivate the "wtf do I do mode" while checking the progress page on mobile tabs... you will get it.
Thanks bro!

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, after lots of grinding and cheating I managed to get almost all scenes, except for the anal with the maid. I don't even know or remember how to raise horniness on her, somebody can give me a clue?

Akul1234

May 6, 2023
Well, after lots of grinding and cheating I managed to get almost all scenes, except for the anal with the maid. I don't even know or remember how to raise horniness on her, somebody can give me a clue?
met her in your personal room or rented room bathroom and click on naughty choose play with her then compensate her

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
met her in your personal room or rented room bathroom and click on naughty choose play with her then compensate her
I did it a lot of times, but always have to let her go. Must be missing some previous mandatory action.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Is her mood low, you might have to just pay her for stuff to get back friendship level.
Does she have enough corruption, I think cum inside was the previous highest to the anal action.
Have you drained or exceeded her scenes in your phone.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Is her mood low, you might have to just pay her for stuff to get back friendship level.
Does she have enough corruption, I think cum inside was the previous highest to the anal action.
Have you drained or exceeded her scenes in your phone.
Gave her a fortune, and always no sex and the same answer: You must catch her when she's horny. All scenes are at "Your relation is too depraved" level except fuck, bareback, creampie and anal.

Reactions: Deviljuice6969

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
Gave her a fortune, and always no sex and the same answer: You must catch her when she's horny. All scenes are at "Your relation is too depraved" level except fuck, bareback, creampie and anal.
You need to progress fuck and bareback before you can get anal. If you don't have fuck then you need to catch her masturbating with the duster and offer cunni at least twice then you will get fuck.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You need to progress fuck and bareback before you can get anal. If you don't have fuck then you need to catch her masturbating with the duster and offer cunni at least twice then you will get fuck.
Thank you for the tip, but I did catch her 4 times masturbating and did cunni and nothing changed, still refuses sex. I'm done with her, plenty of chicks in game, maybe if some more especific cheat mod appears...

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
There's a txt one linked from the OP, it's not in a style I prefer, broken down by time of day which makes reading it for specific things difficult. Either that or you go through the thread for the posts at each release detailing the scenes and how to get them.

Beach_Front

Sep 26, 2021
Thank you for the tip, but I did catch her 4 times masturbating and did cunni and nothing changed, still refuses sex. I'm done with her, plenty of chicks in game, maybe if some more especific cheat mod appears...
Try refusing cunni next time you catch her

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes