BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
neighmom how can you have sex with her
If you have maxed out her rep up until the new update. Sneak into her house at 23:00 and stay.
While Praying, you should get the option to put a condom on (assuming you have some), she will get mad at you the first time, on subsequent days, you should be able to put the condom on the bed next to her, and then Try and play with her pussy, then fuck her with the condom, you can't do her raw yet.

Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

drakestone212

Feb 8, 2019
Search Neighmom at 23.00 PM and choose Sneak->Stay & Watch->Play with her pussy, until you get the option to fuck her.
at first she will mad at you, just repeat the actions again the next day, and eventually she will ask you to put condom on the bed after that Play with her pussy and try to fuck her again...
ive done this multiple times now and still won't pop up what am I missing?

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
I'm also having an issue here. Before the update when i snuck in and found her reading it would lead to her masturbating and the path for the new content. Since the update i find her reading and it says nothing happens for the rest of the hour.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
ive done this multiple times now and still won't pop up what am I missing?
I really don't know... The only thing I can think of ... to update your game to the latest version v0.39.0

I'm also having an issue here. Before the update when i snuck in and found her reading it would lead to her masturbating and the path for the new content. Since the update i find her reading and it says nothing happens for the rest of the hour.
If you pass on the sneak RNG, the only checks for her to masturbate are:
1. you peek her at atleast 1 time.
2. Her allure points (sexual longings) to you is minimal 20

Reactions: drakestone212

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Yes i was completely up to date in 38.2 yet now in 39.1 I can't get it to trigger which i used to be able to do.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Yes i was completely up to date in 38.2 yet now in 39.1 I can't get it to trigger which i used to be able to do.
I've rechecked and v0.39.1 has wrong condition. It will be fixed
Right now, only going to bed together works

Reactions: dikau

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

I added a file without the daily limit removals. If you get any loops, or errors use that file instead.

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
This mod still works?

lo12345678

Aug 6, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named revertable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.39.0
Wed Jun 21 02:38:18 2023
I tried to use your file but i had this code

• Hey there
Reactions: Messi Lionel

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The pdf walktrough doesnt work as gud as i thought some things dont trigger when u follow that pdf walktrough completly

And makes continuing a gues work :cautious: would been easier if there was a mod or ingame hints to tell u what to do to proceed cleanly

Reactions: BDI

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
I think you need to understand that we are real people, with lives and feelings and shit we have to deal with and when you say things that are shitty you're not going to get a friendly response.
Haters gonna hate bro .. cant do anything about it .. keep up the good work

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I think you need to understand that we are real people, with lives and feelings and shit we have to deal with and when you say things that are shitty you're not going to get a friendly response.
The developers did a magnificent work regarding st. Thanks to guys for a perfect vignettes and fine females.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes