xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
can anybody help me?

I'm having trouble moving forward in Alexa and the Judge's scenes.

Alexa, I already got the handjob, the sleeping scenes too.

And the judge, I'm having trouble getting her to show up at the motel. I'm already dating the lawyer, I've already gotten the photos of the judge, and I've already spent a week just working and going to the motel's personal room to see if she shows up, and nothing.

Adding Ren, the most I got was the handjob, the under-the-table blowjob, and her seeing the MC cunning the lawyer.

Please i need help!

View attachment 2717279
for ren you can go to her night activity repeatedly and explore the options and also get in jail it will help you one hidden of mom scene too

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
1. which 3some explain a little ?
2. after that no idea bro you should start from prev save or new game which is much better and easy for you to complete in one day with the mod i say go for it.
1. 3some with step family
2. damn new game again :( .. takes lot of time bro

drakestone212

Feb 8, 2019
I really don't know... The only thing I can think of ... to update your game to the latest version v0.39.0

If you pass on the sneak RNG, the only checks for her to masturbate are:
1. you peek her at atleast 1 time.
2. Her allure points (sexual longings) to you is minimal 20
so idk what happened, think it bugged but i ended up deleting it and redownloaded the game and now i got the scene ? I don't know what the hell I did but hey it works now so thank you

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
I guess you don't have a high enough relationship with the girls. Try to advance more in their individual paths and then try again for the threesome.
how to check "high enough relationship" ?
i have completed everything with stepmom (except modeling ) n both stepsis. nothing more is remaining as of now except the 3some

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
i have completed everything with stepmom (except modeling ) n both stepsis. nothing more is remaining as of now except the 3some
Seems that the little sister is the issue so did you have sex with her yet? If yes, perhaps you did something to lower her allure? Try to spend a few days with her and raise your relationship with her. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what is causing that issue.

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
There's a scene with the PE teacher in school when he catches you walking around between classes and gives you a lecture. I had it trigger after Brigitte took me to the ladies room first. I would assume it's a gateway event for something more.

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
Seems that the little sister is the issue so did you have sex with her yet? If yes, perhaps you did something to lower her allure? Try to spend a few days with her and raise your relationship with her. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what is causing that issue.
Yes . little stepsis all completed + little stepsis & little sis 3 some also done
allure is always max done by cheat.
i think i should give up on step family 3some

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
I had mine trigger during a twosome with the sisters. Mother came in and started yelling and then joined.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Yes . little stepsis all completed + little stepsis & little sis 3 some also done
allure is always max done by cheat.
i think i should give up on step family 3some

So, there is no little stepsis & little sis 3 some. Mary (redhead) is the older stepsis and Alexa (blonde) is the younger stepsis.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes