Messi Lionel

Jun 21, 2023
It looks like the save files from the previous version are not compatible with the latest version of the game. Happens all the time with ongoing games.

I found this article on google, I think save only works in v 0.38.2
you can play from the link I gave

download this rar file is opening version 0.39.0

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\franv\OneDrive\Escritorio\Facultad\Trabajo Multimedai\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\StraitenedTimes-0.39.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named revertable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.39.0
Wed Jun 21 02:38:18 2023
I tried to use your file but i had this code
the save not working

Last edited:

Messi Lionel

Jun 21, 2023
Can someone help me. I'm not able to get the fight scene between Mary & Alexa

You can start reading from the link I gave from day 158.

thursday
18:00) go to the stepfamily house, go up, you should get a fight scene between mary and alexa

chanceman

Dec 3, 2021
I think you need to understand that we are real people, with lives and feelings and shit we have to deal with and when you say things that are shitty you're not going to get a friendly response.
You really need to put your energy into something else man, I'm just some asshole on the internet.

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
1-> all the sex scenes involving stepfamily is completed.
alexa -> stepmom teach : sister undress is completed.
mary -> 3some with lil
stepmom -> View attachment 2704846
2-> with stepmom photoshoot View attachment 2704823
with mom when selecting xshop View attachment 2704825 .. and in normal it goes View attachment 2704827 or View attachment 2704828
i know that photoshoot goes full naked.
3 -> thanks for the update.

for 1 & 2 am I missing something ?
1. after the undress scene keep repeating there it will eventually trigger because 3some unlocks after the undress scene

2. did you get julia's modelling shoot yet?

metub90

Jan 10, 2023
It looks like the save files from the previous version are not compatible with the latest version of the game. Happens all the time with ongoing games.

I found this article on google, I think save only works in v 0.38.2
you can play from the link I gave

download this rar file is opening version 0.39.0
again not working. that is pc or phone?

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
1. after the undress scene keep repeating there it will eventually trigger because 3some unlocks after the undress scene

2. did you get julia's modelling shoot yet?
1-> still 3some not triggering. tried like 15-20 times again every damn night
2 -> yes julia modelling shoot is completed
1687487491876.png

Eliryon

Aug 20, 2020
can anybody help me?

I'm having trouble moving forward in Alexa and the Judge's scenes.

Alexa, I already got the handjob, the sleeping scenes too.

And the judge, I'm having trouble getting her to show up at the motel. I'm already dating the lawyer, I've already gotten the photos of the judge, and I've already spent a week just working and going to the motel's personal room to see if she shows up, and nothing.

Adding Ren, the most I got was the handjob, the under-the-table blowjob, and her seeing the MC cunning the lawyer.

Please i need help!

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

BDI

May 23, 2017
can anybody help me?

I'm having trouble moving forward in Alexa and the Judge's scenes.

Alexa, I already got the handjob, the sleeping scenes too.

And the judge, I'm having trouble getting her to show up at the motel. I'm already dating the lawyer, I've already gotten the photos of the judge, and I've already spent a week just working and going to the motel's personal room to see if she shows up, and nothing.

Adding Ren, the most I got was the handjob, the under-the-table blowjob, and her seeing the MC cunning the lawyer.

Please i need help!

View attachment 2717279
Go to the judges office and instead of talking about her daughter, click on the bottom option to leave, you will have an option to leave your spare room key. She will show up there at 2100. Afterward whenever she is in the diner, you can give her your key.

Eliryon

Aug 20, 2020
Go to the judges office and instead of talking about her daughter, click on the bottom option to leave, you will have an option to leave your spare room key. She will show up there at 2100. Afterward whenever she is in the diner, you can give her your key.
thank you very much!!

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes