michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So on day 3 im following the walktrough btw

Its saying that at 18.00 you have to catch the mother feeling her breasts up in the mc room

But i refreshed that room thing over 40 times and she still only does her fitness stuff in the room

So should i just forget that walktrough point and continue or refresh it another 40 times to see if the scene actually happends

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Attend courtroom hearings in the administrative district. Weekdays at 14:00, I think, but maybe not every weekday, I don't remember.
That's Abbess Sophia. Abbess Ava is a new character that was introduced this update.

Where can I meet Abbess Ava?
Don't know what the requirements are but you can meet her at the motel. Maybe once you have a higher relationship with your family, she comes to visit? It's a guess.

Reactions: JackMiejov

ShadowQueen45

Jun 25, 2023
That's Abbess Sophia. Abbess Ava is a new character that was introduced this update.

Don't know what the requirements are but you can meet her at the motel. Maybe once you have a higher relationship with your family, she comes to visit? It's a guess.
Maybe so. I have a high relationship with all of them so I guess I’ll just see. She said she was in downtown, but I checked the mall all times of the day as well as the cafeteria.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Maybe so. I have a high relationship with all of them so I guess I’ll just see. She said she was in downtown, but I checked the mall all times of the day as well as the cafeteria.
In that case, it sounds like the start of her quest. In this update she was just introduced and in the next one (or whichever update continues her storyline) we will be able to meet her in downtown.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
does this game have set days or endless days ?

caus the walktrough doesnt work completly when u follow it

and im wondering if i do my own thing witout the walktrough if i have enough in game days or if the days are pre fixed

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
That’s Sophia. I was talking about the new one. Her name is Ava
Oh, yeah, the woman that just showed up randomly at the motel, Lisa called her "mom", and she acted like a stuck-up rich bitch and said to not bother helping her. I was too overwhelmed by the stereotype to even remember her name.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
how to get job as mc
You can either work in the dinner, or if you find out where Lily works (the red headed sister), you can get a job with her later on. There is also an opportunity to work with the bank manager to embezzle money, although I am not sure if this counts as a job, although it certainly is very lucrative.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes