Redduster 12345

Mar 2, 2023
He did not say he wouldn't port it but he also didn't confirm it either.

In my eyes getting harassed by impatience arse holes isn't upping the chances of him wanting to port it.
I'm stuck with Android and had more than one game I enjoyed not get updates because of the harassment issue. Im was already apreachitive but untill recently with another developer i didnt realise how much extra effort went into ports. I pray he does come out even if it takes months. This games got me hooked.

Reactions: john1230

Redduster 12345

Mar 2, 2023
I have the .38.2 update for Android. Is there any sex scene for the P.E. teacher yet? Ive done the library and taken her to spare room. I can't seem to find any other reactions. Just checking if i missed something or its waiting a future update.
Thanks

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I have played the game a bit.
what i think needs improvement are many of the fuck animations.
they just look like its rushed and the result is not that good.
the worst one is probably the standing fuck with the aunt in the bedroom.
the 2nd one is with Laura i can think of right now. but in general most of them could use a tweak or two.
But sadly that means a lot of re-rendering and i doubt the dev will do that.
I kinda agree..., but check this mod it helps a little

Reactions: aids73

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Can anybody tell where to meet ava roberts after her introduction at motel
You can't meet her. She was only introduced in this update so the motel interaction is the only one so far. In a future update she'll have more content but for now, this is all there is to her.

Aurorasnow

May 31, 2023
He did not say he wouldn't port it but he also didn't confirm it either.

In my eyes getting harassed by impatience arse holes isn't upping the chances of him wanting to port it.
That is understandable maybe in a few days i will see his port if not maybe a few updates later

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I'm stuck with Android and had more than one game I enjoyed not get updates because of the harassment issue. Im was already apreachitive but untill recently with another developer i didnt realise how much extra effort went into ports. I pray he does come out even if it takes months. This games got me hooked.
I feel bad that you got caught in the collateral damage that is not of your own making.

This is precisely why I hate these good for nothing arse holes.:mad:

There's nothing to be done but to wait and see how badly this fuckwit chanceman has done to estrada777 will to port the game.

As for the P.E teacher. There's no sex currently but the developer is solid and updates the game monthly, so shouldn't be too far off before the sex scene is introduced.

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
I feel bad that you got caught in the collateral damage that is not of your own making.

This is precisely why I hate these good for nothing arse holes.:mad:

There's nothing to be done but to wait and see how badly this fuckwit chanceman has done to estrada777 will to port the game.

As for the P.E teacher. There's no sex currently but the developer is solid and updates the game monthly, so shouldn't be too far off before the sex scene is introduced.
Do you think the dev will add pregnancy,cause the girls keep saying they will get pregnant wen mc comes in them the first time

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
Do you think the dev will add pregnancy,cause the girls keep saying they will get pregnant wen mc comes in them the first time
i dont think so or not in the near future atleast cause it will complicate the game on so many level, just enjoy the new characters and their story

Name2user

Oct 9, 2022
Depends on where you are with her. If you haven't started her story, I think you first find out about the police by talking to your father (it was a very long time ago, so I could easily be wrong), you can go to the police and ask to speak with the detectives, sometimes they will talk to you, other times not, I don't know if it random, or if they will see you at specific times or days. By general conversation with topics they are interested in, you can raise your reputation with both of them. While exploring the motel, you will get beaten up by some thugs, if you go to the cops (and if your reputation is high enough) they will patrol the roads, the first time will fail and you will lose some rep, so you have to build it back up, the second time it should succeed (this should also open up the motel manager story). After that (if I recall correctly) you have to make progress with your father's lawyer, which can be done initially by meeting with her in her office (ask your dad if you don't know where it is), after a few meetings, you will be able to have lunch with the Lawyer. I don't remember what triggers it, but eventually you find out that the Lawyer and detective York are seeing one another at parties at the Lawyers flat (in the residential zone) on Wednesdays and Saturdays, if you bring booze, you can get invited in which should develop your rep with both. Next you need to raise your rep with Ren (the Lawyers Secretary) and discover that she is a secret graffiti artist by night, you will be given an option on your phone to search for her nightly activities, if you get involved, sometimes the cops will discover you, and you can take the heat for it, if you don't phone your mom, Detective York may give you a lift home, which can turn into sexy times with her (if you have progressed far enough with the Lawyer), in the new update, you have the option to propose Naughtiness with her when meeting with her at the police station, which leads to the file room scene.

This is far from a complete walk through, because I am doing most of it from memory and much of it was many, many updates ago, so I could easily be forgetting steps, but it should at least give you some pointers.
Thanks bro

Jun 10, 2022
sadly none of these are in the game, though it would be awesome. just art to hype you up and subscribe so you get the next update.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes