Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Where is the dude that would always put up the android port like right after a new update came out? I'm not talking about Estrada that guy has been slacking for the last 5 or 6 updates and taken a week or two to come out with them. Whoever that dude is that came out with the port like the same or next day, I'm sorry you the goat please put out the new update. Or if someone else wants to take over the sporting that's cool too lol
If you cant wait play the game using joiplay :BootyTime:

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
Really need some help with this game. I like the idea, but the progress is really confusing me. I’ve been trying to push the progression on Lily, the mom and the maid, and I’ve hit these barriers and I’m not entirely sure what to do.
Walkthroughs don’t seem to give me the info either.
With Lily, I’m stuck at 60 lewdness (or whatever that stat is called), the hint says I should study with her, but the study scene is just the same everytime. Am I missing something? Are things time-gated? What’s the trigger for the next phase?
For the mother, it’s the same deal- I’m stuck at 73, but I have no idea how to progress to the next stage?
Finally with the maid, she won’t put out! im supposed to catch her pleasing herself in my room, but I can’t trigger the event. I find her everyday at the usual time, just hanging out in the room. How am I supposed to trigger the next stage.
I can’t figure out if I’ve missed something, it’s time gated or I need to focus on other girls instead?! Someone help, I’m so sick of randomly clicking!

Reactions: Julian_27

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Really need some help with this game. I like the idea, but the progress is really confusing me. I’ve been trying to push the progression on Lily, the mom and the maid, and I’ve hit these barriers and I’m not entirely sure what to do.
Walkthroughs don’t seem to give me the info either.
With Lily, I’m stuck at 60 lewdness (or whatever that stat is called), the hint says I should study with her, but the study scene is just the same everytime. Am I missing something? Are things time-gated? What’s the trigger for the next phase?
For the mother, it’s the same deal- I’m stuck at 73, but I have no idea how to progress to the next stage?
Finally with the maid, she won’t put out! im supposed to catch her pleasing herself in my room, but I can’t trigger the event. I find her everyday at the usual time, just hanging out in the room. How am I supposed to trigger the next stage.
I can’t figure out if I’ve missed something, it’s time gated or I need to focus on other girls instead?! Someone help, I’m so sick of randomly clicking!
I'm not sure if HR changed this but back then you can have multiple catch events by entering and exiting the room until you get the scene but now once you caught them it doesn't matter what you click you won't be getting it anymore the same day

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
I'm not sure if HR changed this but back then you can have multiple catch events by entering and exiting the room until you get the scene but now once you caught them it doesn't matter what you click you won't be getting it anymore the same day
this, that why right now i cant follow walktrought, i play it blind

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
I Need help with ava after first meeting i can't find her and i look in all corner of the map so (PLEASE HELP ME)

franznunes

Aug 21, 2022
Does anyone know how to get further with Mrs Larsen ? I sneak at 08 and also at 23h , i stay and watch , she gets worse again and again every time. Then i reach her pussy , then i sleep with her , and then i do what she asks HJ myself and she gets sexual raise , and i sleep with her and nothing happens until she sends me away. I repeated it over and over. And dont get anything else from her

metub90

Jan 10, 2023
can someone please share straitened-times-v0-38 finish all event next update to .39 i very need the v0.38 all event done

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
What's new in 0.39 ?
Main things I've seen...
Sex (with a condom) with Lauren (the neighbourhood mom)
Threesome with the step family.
Sex in the file room of the police station with Detective York.

There are a few more bits and bob, but that is all I can remember off the top of my head, there is a better list a few pages back.

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Saving us bugged when you try to play via Joiplay. I found a site that claims to have an android port of the latest version of this game. I'll post again if it's the real thing.

SloppyJoes420

Jun 24, 2021
I wonder what percentage of people quit playing this game out of frustration.. Hours of gameplay, but those hours are spent searching and repeating scenes to find content. Has a "hints" system but theyre not as much hints as tips.

Reactions: tremyummy

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
The android version i found is from androidmo . ru. It is 39.0, but the buttons are all jumbled at the bottom and you can't use older saves with it. Not worth the hassle.

When Estrada comes back I'm throwing some money in the til.

Reactions: Milanmika

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to get further with Mrs Larsen ? I sneak at 08 and also at 23h , i stay and watch , she gets worse again and again every time. Then i reach her pussy , then i sleep with her , and then i do what she asks HJ myself and she gets sexual raise , and i sleep with her and nothing happens until she sends me away. I repeated it over and over. And dont get anything else from her
Make sure your Opinion Points at high or better at max... after that, see my post here. The key is, you can fuck her ONLY after you lick her (at least until the few first times, after that you can go straight to fuck her).

Name2user

Oct 9, 2022
Main things I've seen...
Sex (with a condom) with Lauren (the neighbourhood mom)
Threesome with the step family.
Sex in the file room of the police station with Detective York.

There are a few more bits and bob, but that is all I can remember off the top of my head, there is a better list a few pages back.
How the progress with detective start

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes