vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.42.1 + Family patch + Cheats enabled

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 434 MB

Come find me on Discord:
please update it to v0.43

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Cheat Menu doesn't seem to work with v0.43.
Unzipped the files into the game folder as usual, but 'K' key, or any other key, doesn't bring up the menu.
Family mod works.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
First clicked because punchable Lucas 8 face in the banner, then did a quick NTR search because I enjoy juicy drama, saw a lot of pages and got me wondering why so many if the dev' stance is 'no ntr in the game', did some more digging and see that the dev with a pretty substantial following 648 paying members, build entirely on vanilla harem fanbase wants is hellbent on doing a NTR game next and keeps throwing prototypes and fetish polls trying to ease his fans into it, refuses to start a separate Patreon and offers bogus reasoning. Oh, this is gonna be good :BootyTime:
Hitting watch on all pages.
tenor-4243295454.gif

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes