19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
by the looks of it, thats pretty much it. to be sure off it, you can enable debug and check if anything is not yet done, but as end content should go seems you can wait for next update.
well birdgitte got also sex at home 1am+ since you mention only bj
I play android how i can use debug or just pc?
And can i ask a question
Why these sex games or most of them
Released incomplete
I played some games but didn't worth my time but the most better ones always still have updates
If any one know can tell me why?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I play android how i can use debug or just pc?
And can i ask a question
Why these sex games or most of them
Released incomplete
I played some games but didn't worth my time but the most better ones always still have updates
If any one know can tell me why?
well not sure, but do you have cheat mod integrated with apk? its also included as far as i know
save editor sadly doesnt show it
but beyond that you can compare to mine progress logs that have updated here after was done with game. you can see if anything beyond hidden doesnt show in yours
https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-42-0-hrelease.52690/post-11862931

Reactions: 19popfigh97

kingmountvic

Nov 7, 2020
Whoever desire game saves for 0.42.0

** Important **
-------------------
Before you use this save ..

- You need to clean and clear Hidden old save data here - C:\Users\..\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

- and here - StraitenedTimes-0.42.0-pc\game

You need to delete or save somewhere else and then place this save folder to StraitenedTimes-0.42.0-pc\game

== Also you need my Mod

https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-42-0-hrelease.52690/post-11709764
Delete all the files mentioned but still get nothing from the save, and even when i save a new file the C:\Users\..\AppData\Roaming\RenPy add no new file

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I know this may sound prick by me part, and sorry, but how I have sex with Lisa/Mom and Lil/sister? I bang almost all girls except them.
yeah that seems to be the issue around, with 2 i had 0 problem
for mom have dropped thought and ideas in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-42-0-hrelease.52690/post-11922375
as both goes would say it starts when they sleep with you and single bed (never had any other)
just focus on them, do all events that you can during day and night and make sure they are your roomate
also most important thing in this game make sure that opinion = 100 and conflict close to 0
also dont try to push the progress as you do condom sex - > you see raw (for which she aint for it), keep doing condom till mc says enough, same for raw -> creampie
you got variables for every scene in that post, so you can keep on rolling every scene till you progress.

also yeah forgot about this one, mini guide which is nice to get you started
https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-42-0-hrelease.52690/post-11253908

Last edited:

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
yeah that seems to be the issue around, with 2 i had 0 problem
for mom have dropped thought and ideas in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-42-0-hrelease.52690/post-11922375
as both goes would say it starts when they sleep with you and single bed (never had any other)
just focus on them, do all events that you can during day and night and make sure they are your roomate
also most important thing in this game make sure that opinion = 100 and conflict close to 0
also dont try to push the progress as you do condom sex - > you see raw (for which she aint for it), keep doing condom till mc says enough, same for raw -> creampie
you got variables for every scene in that post, so you can keep on rolling every scene till you progress.

also yeah forgot about this one, mini guide which is nice to get you started
https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-42-0-hrelease.52690/post-11253908
Ok thanks

Reactions: micmitja

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
How to start something with aunt to begin with.
Have to find her and chat her up. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Friday:
10:00 Guess who (She shows up in the Motel Parking lot but no real interaction)
11:00 Jogging (Motel Parking Lot)
12:00 Lunch (Pay for all)
13:00 Shower (In girls' room)
14:00 Girls' Room (Just chats but leads to upskirt with panties then without)
15:00-18:00 Suntan (Pool-time fun)
19:00 Dinner (Pay for all)

If you have the alt room, anytime before dinner(11-18), you can REQUEST for her to sleep there. Then after dinner in the alt room is where the real fun starts. Later you can request for her to stay at the stepfamily's house.

Reactions: Kirimaru and RJ4547

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Now i fucked the my two families
Here is my list based on the Progress tab in the contacts on the phone. Plus listed the number of extra contact photos and where to get them for some girls. Clicking on the large photo in Contacts to change their photo.

Format: Name [console name] (URM number)*
--Universal Ren'Py Mod (URM) is for finding where to find Allure, Opinion, and Conflict for the girls.
1. Search for data
2. Expand the Relations.data
3. Expand the Relations.data[n] where n is the URM number
4. This can be very laggy, but listing in case someone want it. Use Console instead.

NOTE: I'm missing the Bank Manager and some Aunt at my Stepfamily's house.

View attachment Straitened Times 0.42.0 Check List.txt

Reactions: Benhy

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Have to find her and chat her up. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Friday:
10:00 Guess who (She shows up in the Motel Parking lot but no real interaction)
11:00 Jogging (Motel Parking Lot)
12:00 Lunch (Pay for all)
13:00 Shower (In girls' room)
14:00 Girls' Room (Just chats but leads to upskirt with panties then without)
15:00-18:00 Suntan (Pool-time fun)
19:00 Dinner (Pay for all)

If you have the alt room, anytime before dinner(11-18), you can REQUEST for her to sleep there. Then after dinner in the alt room is where the real fun starts. Later you can request for her to stay at the stepfamily's house.
Thank you

exsadel82

Oct 8, 2023
ehi, sono bloccata con Mary e Alexa, quando chiede i selfie in bagno non si sente pronta e con Alexa può solo farla venire nella sua stanza, ho visto le scene dei capezzoli anche mentre guardava la TV, qualcuno può aiutarmi su cosa c'è dopo o cosa fare
[/CITAZIONE]

ponster2001

May 2, 2019
Hey, need some help with Jill-anal and Mia/Jill- Threesome. For some reason I obviously missed the opportunities to take Jill anal and the scene, Mia "Help Her" while Jill is in the room. I've checked the WT and Guide and did not found a good hint. The progress in general is quite far, "Jill bareback&creampi" , same for Mia after we go to my room ... but the mentioned above scene are missing ... please help :)

In general, I like this game and startet to play with .42 version ... OK, without using a Mod, specially to jump back and forward in the daytimes, it would sometimes quite boring, but so its quite funny to play

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey, need some help with Jill-anal and Mia/Jill- Threesome. For some reason I obviously missed the opportunities to take Jill anal and the scene, Mia "Help Her" while Jill is in the room. I've checked the WT and Guide and did not found a good hint. The progress in general is quite far, "Jill bareback&creampi" , same for Mia after we go to my room ... but the mentioned above scene are missing ... please help :)

In general, I like this game and startet to play with .42 version ... OK, without using a Mod, specially to jump back and forward in the daytimes, it would sometimes quite boring, but so its quite funny to play
Jill anal you get when you take ride back with Mia from club at 3am (requests), if alt room is free you get to invite her there and ass fuck her, or she does. at some point you get choice that she can wake you up at 4am (if shes your roommate) when ever she comes home from work and ass fuck you (seen this option only 1nce).

for Jill and Mia threesome got 2 locations
1. club - as you progress with Mias private dance you get option for Jills threesome (bj only)
2. when ever they are at motel in room 15, 16h. you have to progress there to unlock it (help her) - drive away (69), take her to room (solo), and right there in same room (normal and anal sex) takes few times with each till Jill joins in at end(no fucking with her, shes just there).

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
Quick question:
Has the MC had sex to with any woman of the household yet?
Or at least with any women at all?

It's been quite some time since I last played, so thanks in advance

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes