micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I've noticed that a number of progress steps are dependent upon either sex with Lisa and/or family therapy. The guide does not mention (as far as I can find) how to achieve those milestones.

Any hints?

Thanks.
well as Lisa/mom for family therapy goes, you have as any other threesome+ in game -> reach creampie stage with both. that seems to be milestones for those. 1 on 1 creampies. (lit on personal therapy and with Lisa came easy at some point, just keep on fucking her and do her events)

and rest is just keep on revisiting - which you can speed up ofc, roll back time to GData.Time = 13 go to school and you can set for same day. -> thats all you need for personal therapy.

and for family therapy, the one you can do normally every 3 days, but you can speed up too with
KeepFamilyTask.Shrink.Date-= 3 , and same thing roll back reserve for same day.

you keep on replaying events till they scroll thru, till sex with Lit ends up her cleaning your dick and starts to scroll thru.
after that only thing that is, is to come there on your own to find them in bed together for normal threesome.

that one was nothing special, just did require lots of repeats to go thru all. i did mention threesome, tho true its not much, but then there is nothing special about that progression with exception that at end you have to show there alone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i havent seen else new on therapy beyond that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benhy

flummel

Aug 1, 2022
Heya Guys, need ya help please. Can't get further with Alexa, she's flashing her boob, I can peak her room at weekend 9am but I don't get the fighting scene between her and her sister Mary. You got any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
can someone please tell me how to get premium wine, and how to find the bar?
You have to first talk to Jill after dinner in the Motel Parking lot first to get the task to find where she works first. Then you have to skip dinner to be in the Residential Apartments area at 20:00.

Heya Guys, need ya help please. Can't get further with Alexa, she's flashing her boob, I can peak her room at weekend 9am but I don't get the fighting scene between her and her sister Mary. You got any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks
Try working with Mary. The fights are basically about which sister is better experienced with boys. So they tasked you for that experience. Having dinner with them also has some bickering, but not sure if there are any triggers there.

Reactions: Okami_12

Kushalmangale

Jan 2, 2021
For those looking for some hints (and also for those who already got everything and are willing to help me), I have attached an excel file with all female characters and all progresses I have found so far.
From what the game tells me, I am missing scenes on only 4 characters (Mary, Lit Teacher, Lauren and the Motel Manager). I might be missing some others as I have recently discovered the footjob with Brigitte which was supposed to be complete.

If you have any trouble achieving a progress, you just have to ask me with the name and the progress (or the line number), If I remember how, I'll tell you.

Update v38: It's a partial update of the file, I found some issues in the file (the sad thing using excel, when I missclick, I can end up messing the whole file). It's a partial update as I'm still missing three potential entries (I marked them). One with Kate, one with the Principal and one with the PE Teacher. It's more likely that I'm missing some others so if you have some that I don't have, don't hesitate to tell me how to get them.
nice one man! looking forward to the v42 sheet!
need help with Judge sexting and XShop threesome

also, for Det York there are 3 elevator scenes that you can unlock if you finish your booze and then offer to buy more
(easiest way to ensure that the booze finishes early will be to not offer anything when you visit the lawyer's party)
Elevator Flirt
Elevator Making Out
Elevator BJ

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
well as Lisa/mom for family therapy goes, you have as any other threesome+ in game -> reach creampie stage with both. that seems to be milestones for those. 1 on 1 creampies. (lit on personal therapy and with Lisa came easy at some point, just keep on fucking her and do her events)
The problem for me is that these guides assume that one has achieved creampie stage with Lisa. I have not achieved that and can't seem to figure out how to get there. Breast massage and cunnilingus now no longer add to tension.

I understand that I still have a few events for Kate, progressing with the naked in the room scenes, so I'll continue with that. Right now, I am sharing a double bed with Lisa, but I haven't seen any of the late night options while sleeping mentioned.

Does the Jill/Lil threesome have a chance of Lisa entering before Lisa Creampie or does that happen after?
and rest is just keep on revisiting - which you can speed up ofc, roll back time to GData.Time = 13 go to school and you can set for same day. -> thats all you need for personal therapy.
Therapy can't begin until AFTER Lisa creampie, right?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The problem for me is that these guides assume that one has achieved creampie stage with Lisa. I have not achieved that and can't seem to figure out how to get there. Breast massage and cunnilingus now no longer add to tension.

I understand that I still have a few events for Kate, progressing with the naked in the room scenes, so I'll continue with that. Right now, I am sharing a double bed with Lisa, but I haven't seen any of the late night options while sleeping mentioned.

Does the Jill/Lil threesome have a chance of Lisa entering before Lisa Creampie or does that happen after?

Therapy can't begin until AFTER Lisa creampie, right?
well not sure about Lisa/Mom, tho she was my 1st i worked on, can check the saves to see where it happens, if i catch right one. but in general, keep her sleep in your room, make sure opinion is maxed, lots of things in this game relay on opinion = 100. might have some to do with aunt and their competition, there is for sure progress with anal and creampie with aunt so might be related to mom too, but i didnt had issue with it, just keep on progress, fucking her till option for more presents itself.

one thing did notice in game, if you try to push for creampie you only delay for when it happens. example x store owner.

what worked smoothly for me with bank manager i left for the end (potential to paths in future), have enabled debug (PDebug = True) only real hint system i game, at least you know what you got left to do. and do stuff you havent yet.
have keept an eye on progress log, and did the one thing that still brought allure and until new option unlocked. in few h was done with her content that way.

as family foursome goes, for me it happened after pie, but as i said, she and lil were 1st i was working on and it just happened at some point. keep on switching once you get to threesomes with both jil and lil, have to switch between them not sure at least 3x or more and then mom shows up, it works in the morning when shes willing, wed 8am.

you can replay this one as much as you want, and for whole progress all you need is just one variable
OldSis.TalkThemes["JointFitness"].Date-= 1
its only 2 days in week where is chance for that, at start, later on if mom in shared room she can call em in.

just thought of something, how did you progress with family therapy, there was 1st place that mom was willing to take creampie before i was able to do at home.

did found this save, last condom i see in use with her, during day sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and dont forget about photoshoots, you fill her up there too as you progress. whether trigger for pies is therapy, photoshoot or aunts contest. do all. got variables for all to replay as much as you want till your done with events.

Last edited:

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
How can i fuck lauren and judge raw
And how i can fuck peteacher
I tried i too many things
And i can't till now take shower with aunt also

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How can i fuck lauren and judge raw
And how i can fuck peteacher
I tried i too many things
And i can't till now take shower with aunt also
there is no raw with with judge or lauren yet, condom max
pe teacher barely got hj in this update
and no shower also that i would know after initial sex from it.

Reactions: 19popfigh97

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
Now i fucked the my two families
First one all - single then threesome and foursome fuck two girls
StepFamily fucked each single the now at stepmom's room foursome also fuck two girls
Fucked principal single and lit teacher single then threesome
Fucked lit teacher threesome with mom
Fucked andrea
Fucked Victoria and violet single and threesome
Fucked violet with darna threesome and single both of them
Fucked brittege and blowjob at school
Fucked juli threesome with lil at storehouse
Fucked the secretary
Fucked the maid
Fucked mia solo and threesome with jill
Fucked aunte solo and threesome with mom ( can't take shower with her)
Sam the photographer i did everything except fuck ( can i fuck her or not)
Fucked judge at her home and and jerk at court and blowjob at motel ( but can't bareback her)
Fucked lauren with condom ( but can't bareback her)
Arrieved peteacher too many times the three options ( but can't go to school at night) ( will i fuck her or not)
I found grandma after some attending court ( will i do anything with her)
That's what i did till now i play the game ever 2 o 3 days
So is there any scene i didn't trigger yet with all of them and which i didn't trigger how i will do it
And is there any characters will appear, where and can i fuck them or not?
Is there any chance i can fuck the 2 families at the same time when i continue or not just dinner togther and about meeting between neighbors after dinner will anything will happen
Please tell me if there is anything i didn't do it yet and what can i do it
Or i have to wait the next updates
Thanks

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Now i fucked the my two families
First one all - single then threesome and foursome fuck two girls
StepFamily fucked each single the now at stepmom's room foursome also fuck two girls
Fucked principal single and lit teacher single then threesome
Fucked lit teacher threesome with mom
Fucked andrea
Fucked Victoria and violet single and threesome
Fucked violet with darna threesome and single both of them
Fucked brittege and blowjob at school
Fucked juli threesome with lil at storehouse
Fucked the secretary
Fucked the maid
Fucked mia solo and threesome with jill
Fucked aunte solo and threesome with mom ( can't take shower with her)
Sam the photographer i did everything except fuck ( can i fuck her or not)
Fucked judge at her home and and jerk at court and blowjob at motel ( but can't bareback her)
Fucked lauren with condom ( but can't bareback her)
Arrieved peteacher too many times the three options ( but can't go to school at night) ( will i fuck her or not)
I found grandma after some attending court ( will i do anything with her)
That's what i did till now i play the game ever 2 o 3 days
So is there any scene i didn't trigger yet with all of them and which i didn't trigger how i will do it
And is there any characters will appear, where and can i fuck them or not?
Is there any chance i can fuck the 2 families at the same time when i continue or not just dinner togther and about meeting between neighbors after dinner will anything will happen
Please tell me if there is anything i didn't do it yet and what can i do it
Or i have to wait the next updates
Thanks
by the looks of it, thats pretty much it. to be sure off it, you can enable debug and check if anything is not yet done, but as end content should go seems you can wait for next update.
well birdgitte got also sex at home 1am+ since you mention only bj

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes