Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
I'm personally used to games like The Genesis Order taking 2 weeks for one scene and a picture... We got like 6 new scenes or something in this one. It's going on my watch list for sure. Good job dev :D

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
View attachment 3010691
Somebody give me some hints on these two. I don't know why they are hidden as I've set the values to 120 for testing. They aren't related to the ones that are complete of Mia getting railed by MC in the room with Jill. Well they could be related. I'm going through them 5 times just to be sure... But if anyone has some ideas what's happening, let me know
These seem to be extension of MC fucking Mia against the wall and Anal on bed.
Near Mia - Jill will come up and hug MC from behind while he fucks Mia
Lick - Jill will ask to join and lick Mia's breasts while you are having sex

As this takes a few go's here is a cheat:

1: Saturday 15 be in your room with Jill as Roomate
2: Help Mia
3: Use code OSfriend.TalkThemes["HelpDoubleTraining"].TimeMark -= 15
4: Help Mia
5: Use code OSfriend.TalkThemes["HelpDoubleTraining"].TimeMark -= 15
6: Use code GDate.Time = 14
7: Advance time one hour
8: Go to Step 2

Repeat until both show up without debug turned on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xeonon5

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
I like this idea... But unless I'm doing something totally wrong I've been doing this loop at least 100 times now with only these options after.
1697483670160.png
Testing shows you have 4 options that you can get correct. But those are choices you can pick. Branch is as follows. Normal sex with creampie, normal sex with pull out. Anal with Jill licking Mia's nipple. Anal sex with Jill watching and taking a picture. The two shown above are never used. There are some options in the game that aren't shown unless you have a specific amount of allure, such as Kate's tit job. But there's also Kate's Titjob Talk that no one can track down. I think these options are cut content... but I have no proof.

stir1999

Sep 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to get to Lawyer&Cop sex scene? I see files there, but can't get anything other than single or double BJ.

Reactions: Sonny86

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
But there's also Kate's Titjob Talk that no one can track down.
After the titjob during dinner. Jill will ask about Kate Meditating.

MAunt.Say "More than that, I was practically covered when I ended the sessions a couple of times. Am I right, [Player.Name]?"

Not sure of cut content, but there are a few places I've seen holders for future content.

Lauren has a counter for FuckedRaw but no places it gets a plus one. One spot there is if not zero you get different dialog for when it happens. Another in the definitions there is CousinT = _("other cohabitant") But there are no cousin ... yet

Saw there was another for Twins but that ended up being the neighbor kids (Brigitte and Jason)

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
Does anyone know how to get to Lawyer&Cop sex scene? I see files there, but can't get anything other than single or double BJ.
Stop trying to get raped for starters. You need to be awake, and both of them do too. Also you can't have a threesome in this game without having sex with both people first. Also I'm sure I've seen this question a ton of times so tip: There is a search button ^ that way.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Solo sex them up first on non-party nights
Cop: Be at cop shop at 21 then advance time until she gives you a ride to motel.
Lawyer: Sleep over her place, bring booze. You start on couch and make your way to her room.

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
After the titjob during dinner. Jill will ask about Kate Meditating.

MAunt.Say "More than that, I was practically covered when I ended the sessions a couple of times. Am I right, [Player.Name]?"

Not sure of cut content, but there are a few places I've seen holders for future content.

Lauren has a counter for FuckedRaw but no places it gets a plus one. One spot there is if not zero you get different dialog for when it happens. Another in the definitions there is CousinT = _("other cohabitant") But there are no cousin ... yet

Saw there was another for Twins but that ended up being the neighbor kids (Brigitte and Jason)
You're right. I had that but it never ticked off. I assume that's what's happening to some things as well. You need to do the titfuck on a day where she will come back the next day. I don't think it will work if she flys out after it. I'm just glad I got 100% of the release so far then. As far as I know.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I used to like this game, but there are so many missed opportunities for the MC to have sex in different locations. Such as the poolside with the mom of him getting a HJ instead of going all the way. Or the younger sister. Just a pretty boring scene of her doing yoga, or the MC finding the mom in the bathroom. Just a bit of fingering and that's it. Was hoping to see decent sex animations instead of just having to click through a bunch of still pictures.

hopelesslol

Oct 23, 2020
These seem to be extension of MC fucking Mia against the wall and Anal on bed.
Near Mia - Jill will come up and hug MC from behind while he fucks Mia
Lick - Jill will ask to join and lick Mia's breasts while you are having sex

As this takes a few go's here is a cheat:

1: Saturday 15 be in your room with Jill as Roomate
2: Help Mia
3: Use code OSfriend.TalkThemes["HelpDoubleTraining"].TimeMark -= 15
4: Help Mia
5: Use code OSfriend.TalkThemes["HelpDoubleTraining"].TimeMark -= 15
6: Use code GDate.Time = 14
7: Advance time one hour
8: Go to Step 2

Repeat until both show up without debug turned on.
hello u are a boss thx but for me mia don't come at saturday 15 even with jill as roomate i miss somthing? and thx again ^^

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes