pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Dammit! Why can't I get Aunt Kate to stay over the Stepfamily house any more?
couple things come to mind

- Either her opinion of you has dropped >30 somehow. Paying for her lunch at 12 and dinner at 19 gives a big boost. Or you lost your room at stepfamily house somehow. Not sure how to fix that other than be nice to them.

- You activated the family drama where the mothers are mad at each other, which you have to get you mom to come back to stepfamily's for dinner. Check tasks under StepFamily for "resolve conflict between mothers"

Reactions: BadGamer69

WoahHeyBigZam

Dec 13, 2022
In general there is FuckedTM or LastMasturbatingTM (search batingTM works)

Some of the Timers I used..
OldSis.TalkThemes["JointFitness"].Date (Date of last massage. Used to progress to 3/4-some)
GData.SearchThemes["Job"].LastPhotoJob (Allows to search for job after last without waiting a few days)
ModelingWork.LastXShopWorkDate (Allow for more than one xModeling job in a week)
YoungSis.TalkThemes["Requests"]["SFamDinner"].Date (reset cd for dinner date with stepfam)(Possible swap Mom or OldSis)
KeepFamilyTask.Shrink.Date (cd for family therapy)

You can use UnRen and NotePad++ to search the .rpy files for others. Use the "We did it just recently" dialog as the search term.
I've tried looking up those variables in URM and it doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure how to find .rpy files in UnRen.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I've tried looking up those variables in URM and it doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure how to find .rpy files in UnRen.
URM: You have to break search between the decimal points.
- In first one with Oldsis, search for OldSis or TalkThemes. OldSis.TalkThemes wont show any results.
- [First] . [Second] Searching the second one seems to be less laggy with the exception of the Shrink one.
- Another note is Allure and Opinion are both under Relations.Data[n] where n is a number and not a name, so you have to go through each one to find the name. This is super laggy and easier to use console. If you search this thread "URM Number", you can find a post I have with the number to name I have.

UNREN: They will be in the game folder.
After using option 1, if all you see is .rpyc files then you need to run again and use option 2. If still not seeing them, run 1 again and read what it is saying before closing it out. If you see it failing, you will need a different version of UNREN.

Reactions: WoahHeyBigZam

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This site has black magic voodoo powers. I spend more time than I would admit to search for tips to move Aunt Kate's fuck progression along, and I wasn't having any luck. So I started composing a post to ask "how do I get Aunt Kate to fuck" and even made a joke about the random ass shit like that we get to say on this site (I mean just go out and say that phrase out loud without any context and see what happens). Then I accidentally clicked the time forward button one game morning and encountered her in the shower.

My salvation has arrived.

That has happened to me maybe 12-15 times in my time here. I've had a question and asked it in the game thread, and then almost immediately answered it for myself through gameplay. I am such a shithead.

Reactions: MasterChild

WoahHeyBigZam

Dec 13, 2022
I really wish the Dev
URM: You have to break search between the decimal points.
- In first one with Oldsis, search for OldSis or TalkThemes. OldSis.TalkThemes wont show any results.
- [First] . [Second] Searching the second one seems to be less laggy with the exception of the Shrink one.
- Another note is Allure and Opinion are both under Relations.Data[n] where n is a number and not a name, so you have to go through each one to find the name. This is super laggy and easier to use console. If you search this thread "URM Number", you can find a post I have with the number to name I have.

UNREN: They will be in the game folder.
After using option 1, if all you see is .rpyc files then you need to run again and use option 2. If still not seeing them, run 1 again and read what it is saying before closing it out. If you see it failing, you will need a different version of UNREN.
Idk I think I might just be stupid. I can't seem to make this work and I'm losing the will to keep trying. Hopefully someone will make another cheat mod that fixes the stupid limits. The game is far too grindy as is.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
RNG. RNG. RNG is a beast in this game.
Check list.
- Are all 3 listed as your girlfriend
- Creampied multiple times in each
- All 3 around motel
- *Maybe* night sex with Mom when she in girl's room. Lil will inspect the creampie and Jill will comment on the moan at some point.
Bringing this forward from a few weeks ago. Been trying to get this to work over and over again, and and Mom/OldSis/YoungSis foursome did not trigger until after I had completed the night sex event with Mom in the bed with each of the Sisters. And it was immediate. Spammed vars "DGata.Time = 7" + roll time forward 1 hr, and "OldSis.TalkThemes["JointFitness"].Date-= 1" to replay the massage threesome with the Sisters over and over and over and over and............................... I did it a lot, and nothing happened. Then I read your post about the nighttime stuff and tried that. The very next massage event after completing those chains, bang Mom showed up and away we went.

So doing those night events I would say for sure at least plays a role in triggering the massage foursome.

Hugh Janus 88

Sep 19, 2023
Does anyone know why I can't find uncensored (not on YouTube) full gameplay videos?

I mean, you can find full game place of a lot of other less popular games on P.Hub, Xvideos, etc...

Of this game I've just found 2 videos on tnaflix that have very little progress

Irakli90

Jun 27, 2019
Does anyone know why I can't find uncensored (not on YouTube) full gameplay videos?

I mean, you can find full game place of a lot of other less popular games on P.Hub, Xvideos, etc...

Of this game I've just found 2 videos on tnaflix that have very little progress
I was looking for that too but I think its cos the game consists of doing the same think many many times to get new content that content creators are not bothering with this game

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes