pds72

Sep 25, 2019
How can we be able to have sex with the hotel manager?
RNG and cool down timers

After the goons are taken care of you should be able to get a BJ reward in office. Other office scenes are HJ and using her dildo on her.
For the sex, don't do any of the office stuff so her masturbation and orgasm CDs can reset. Then you can get a random event of finding her masturbating in one of the rooms. Here you can have sex. After this, you start getting random events of her coming in your room for more sex.

After this you have a couple new options:
1. Have her spend time with Mom for scene with them both
2. Have HotCop give you a ride home from copshop (between 21-23) and catch manager in room for scene with them.

daveriel ong

Mar 28, 2018
Hello, I completed the game twice back to back, and know how to get every scene, so if anybody needs help feel free to ask
The game has specific required scenes and conversations to move to next step and I wrote them all down
for example: to get principal and lit teacher threesome there's a conversation you have with lit teacher after personal therapy sex and you need to have bareback sex with principal and get called from class by her.
how can i striptease mia?

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
i really want to get into this game but god fucking dam is it annoying to be stuck on a character and than doing random events hoping it progresses for 30 min only to get nowhere and giving up to move onto a different girl and the same bull to happen again you have to do the most specific thing to progress if not than tough luck to you im running out of girls at this point that i cant progress
Early in the game make sure you visit your father. You may not care if he lives or dies, but you need to visit to unlock a lot of characters.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
anyone know how to have sex with lawyer and raw sex with brigitte
lawyer: visit her on non-party nights. May request some play time in her office on weekend meetings. (You can get HJ/BJ in office that may be a prerequisite)
brig: visit (sneak) after midnight. May take a few times with condom.

Reactions: albanim

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
how can i kiss mia in the car?
Tuesdays, Wednesday, or Saturday 15:00
Have Jill as roommate
Im Mia's Dialogue select "Help Her"

She takes you down the road and pulls over to kiss you. Leads to 69 in car. Then going to alt-room for sex. And finally staying in room with Jill.

If you want to cheese the system... This Post has cheats so you can repeat event same day to level up faster.

SIDENOTE: To see what days she would be in the room, I skipped a whole week ignoring everyone. I got BAD END 2

Last edited:

daveriel ong

Mar 28, 2018
Tuesdays, Wednesday, or Saturday 15:00
Have Jill as roommate
Im Mia's Dialogue select "Help Her"

She takes you down the road and pulls over to kiss you. Leads to 69 in car. Then going to alt-room for sex. And finally staying in room with Jill.

If you want to cheese the system... This Post has cheats so you can repeat event same day to level up faster.

SIDENOTE: To see what days she would be in the room, I skipped a whole week ignoring everyone. I got BAD END 2
when i request mom about jerking in the pool she said that we did a couple hours ago but we did not do that

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
when i request mom about jerking in the pool she said that we did a couple hours ago but we did not do that
That's a bit odd....
Try opening console <shift>o and type Mom.PoolJerkToTM -= 20
This will reset the CD. You can also use copy/paste.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes