--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
i really want to get into this game but god fucking dam is it annoying to be stuck on a character and than doing random events hoping it progresses for 30 min only to get nowhere and giving up to move onto a different girl and the same bull to happen again you have to do the most specific thing to progress if not than tough luck to you im running out of girls at this point that i cant progress

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
Hello, I completed the game twice back to back, and know how to get every scene, so if anybody needs help feel free to ask
The game has specific required scenes and conversations to move to next step and I wrote them all down
for example: to get principal and lit teacher threesome there's a conversation you have with lit teacher after personal therapy sex and you need to have bareback sex with principal and get called from class by her.

Jan 24, 2022
There seems to be a growing number of games that the Dev apparently thinks it's a good idea to require the player to do certain things at a specific place at a specific time in a specific order with a specific number of repetitions and if not done correctly the player ends up in an endless loop of getting no where. Add to this a very limited path of direction and many players get frustrated and eventually move on to something else.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
Hello, I completed the game twice back to back, and know how to get every scene, so if anybody needs help feel free to ask
The game has specific required scenes and conversations to move to next step and I wrote them all down
for example: to get principal and lit teacher threesome there's a conversation you have with lit teacher after personal therapy sex and you need to have bareback sex with principal and get called from class by her.
im stuck on the judge she wont have sex and i cant have sex with her daughter yet too also cant get 4some with jill and lil and mom pls help

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
If that is true you should absolutely share your findings in a walkthrough form.
You’d gain the praise of a lot of people around here. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: deeznutsskull

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
I've got more for Grandma Sophia and I'm not sure what. I posted a few posts above. What am i missing?

Akram

Aug 26, 2016
una volta che non riesco a sbloccare la scena, Kate e mamma Lisa sul letto dopo la scena si vestono, aiuto
get bareback sex with both unlocked individually, then get aunt and mom in motel room and sleep with them, you get aunt sex scene while asleep then get mom sleep sex scene then talk to aunt, after that do clothes competition and select compliment both twice in a row

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
How to complete the hotel manager task
If you are meaning task with the goons, you need the cops to help.
Go to station and buddy up with the cops. Eventually you will be friendly enough that when you ask about the goons they give you a ride-along. It takes a couple rides to catch the goons.

Cheat to rise their opinion of you: (Still go through all their chats to get their story info)

Open console with <SHIFT>O
Relations["HotCop"].opinion.Value=100
Relations["FatCop"].opinion.Value=100

In OP under EXTRAS there lists some help (mods, guides, WT, cheats)
Unlisted one This Post

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes