Remo2344

Jan 3, 2020
I've missed a step somewhere. How do you invite Kate to the Stepmoms? The option is always unclickable when leaving the diner with lil

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
Got call from Aunt Kate saying she will not stay in my rented room any more no matter what i do. Am i locked from her events from now on? or is this part of her "story"?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I've missed a step somewhere. How do you invite Kate to the Stepmoms? The option is always unclickable when leaving the diner with lil
- You need a room at the stepfamily's house (Progress with stepmom and she'll give you the spare room)
- You had to have fixed the drama between the mothers (keep inviting mom to stepmom's for dinner until task completed)

From here you can request Aunt to stay at stepfamily house instead of staying in motel room.

Got call from Aunt Kate saying she will not stay in my rented room any more no matter what i do. Am i locked from her events from now on? or is this part of her "story"?
Chances are she just left to go back to work. She should be back soon.

Reactions: Remo2344

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
- You need a room at the stepfamily's house (Progress with stepmom and she'll give you the spare room)
- You had to have fixed the drama between the mothers (keep inviting mom to stepmom's for dinner until task completed)

From here you can request Aunt to stay at stepfamily house instead of staying in motel room.

Chances are she just left to go back to work. She should be back soon.
She was back next day but when i offered my rent room she said after last time no thanks. and that is it

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This is a really dumb thing to fret about, but is it possible to edit the day number at all? I've done a lot of time spamming and stuff to progress events, and so I'm currently up around Day 795 in the game with three or four paths left to explore. Once I finish all the available content, I'd like to lower that to Day 100 or so............ no real reason, other than I get a kick out of thinking MC got all this done over the course of a really busy summer.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
She was back next day but when i offered my rent room she said after last time no thanks. and that is it
Ah you did something to her while she was trying to sleep and pissed her off. Depending on what, you are on a 3-6 day CD.

MAunt.TalkThemes["Requests"]["SleepPlace"].BlockedDate is the console command to show the date you will be out of the doghouse.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
but is it possible to edit the day number at all?
You could but it would break the game. Too many variables are made by using the date. You would have to go through and manually change the timers for every event that used the original date. An example would be doing a X shop modeling job now then reset the date to 100. You would still have to wait until day 800 to work again.

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
Ah you did something to her while she was trying to sleep and pissed her off. Depending on what, you are on a 3-6 day CD.

MAunt.TalkThemes["Requests"]["SleepPlace"].BlockedDate is the console command to show the date you will be out of the doghouse.
thanks

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You could but it would break the game. Too many variables are made by using the date. You would have to go through and manually change the timers for every event that used the original date. An example would be doing a X shop modeling job now then reset the date to 100. You would still have to wait until day 800 to work again.
Got it, and understood. Thanks for the clarification.

NickyNick

Jun 9, 2017
Can't seem to unlock the Jill and Mia threesome in the motel, guide says to ask for a ride and have anal with Jill but it never happens she just goes to sleep. How do I unlock anal with Jill so I can continue this.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
This is a really dumb thing to fret about, but is it possible to edit the day number at all? I've done a lot of time spamming and stuff to progress events, and so I'm currently up around Day 795 in the game with three or four paths left to explore. Once I finish all the available content, I'd like to lower that to Day 100 or so............ no real reason, other than I get a kick out of thinking MC got all this done over the course of a really busy summer.
Yes you can jump to any date that you wish. The command is: GData.Date = X (day's number you want to skip to) I did this very early in the game and had no problems. This was due to the game suddenly jumping ahead 10 or 12 days. As others have said, this may cause some issues due some triggers not being set. It does work though with that command.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Can't seem to unlock the Jill and Mia threesome in the motel, guide says to ask for a ride and have anal with Jill but it never happens she just goes to sleep. How do I unlock anal with Jill so I can continue this.
Jill's anal is a RNG Event:
- She come back from work/club drunk at 4 am. She will either crawl up and kiss you before passing out or fuck you.
- This can be triggered by requesting a ride home at 3 am from Mia. Waiting in the room until 4. Or just be asleep. Sleeping seems work the most for me.

3some. Think both girls need the Girlfriend title
This Post to cheese it. Basically "Help Mia" when she is at motel with Jill.
- First go for a ride a couple times then start sneaking to Alt-room. Finally Jill will say just to stay there.

Other stuff:
In club "Hang with Mia" - At some point Jill gets handsy and they'll drag you to the private room
Mia Striptease until she licks your ear when tipping her
Mia Private dances
Mia Private dances (with extra girl - This may need the "Hanging" to be completed)

And for game play: FatCop (male) is in the club on nights the girls are off. Can get him drunk and learn story stuff.

Reactions: NickyNick

ponster2001

May 2, 2019
1 Share a room with Jill
2 When she works, be latest 2am in your room, rest until 8
3 Jill will come at 3am, and u will have fun

Had same question some pages before ... "be asleep at 3" was the clue in my case, works immediately. Just stay at 3 am in the room was not enough. After this was triggered, I've got the Jill scene regullary after "Mia - ask for ride back" and, more important for me too, the progress in Mia/Jill dance training, when "Mia - Help her" now could be done in the "room here", and not in the "my room", which lead to progress in the threesome with Mia & Jill

Reactions: NickyNick

Pedro213

Oct 31, 2017
Any plans on remastering old scenes? I don't really feel like playing all the game from the beginning just to see the new content, and I don't want to play from "complete" save

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
I used this SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance before getting expelled from school to 100 but next day it droped down below 60% and game over :( maybe someone can help?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes