pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I used this SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance before getting expelled from school to 100 but next day it droped down below 60% and game over :( maybe someone can help?
I had the same issue. It is in the math. It takes the number of classes you went to by max number of classes to get your attendance. When you change the attendance, it will only be that until it makes the next calculation.

Options:
1. Keep maxing so you can get into school and ask principle to fix (only 1 record at a time)
2. Cheat Menu Mod (may need to do step 1 or 3 to get started)
3. Universal Ren'Py Mod
-- Search record
-- Expand SchoolAttendanaceTask.Record
-- Cry because PC turned into potato (This list is super laggy)
-- Change any 0 to 1 (my PC took anywhere from 30-40 secs to make 1 change)

Reactions: tramtoriana2

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Okay, I'm about ready to go insane. I'm trying to get the 3some with aunt and lisa. I've already done everything (condom,raw,anal) with both of them and they are both my girlfriends. I've followed the advice I've seen in recent posts so I didn't sleep with either of them during the day, I have auntie invite mom, we do the show where they both get naked, and it doesn't matter who I choose, when I go to sleep with them I just wake up the next day in aunts arms, nothing ever happens. I've tried it over the course of at least 10 tries and nothing. Reloading and going through the whole day again doesn't help, and I'm trying to do it without console. Is it a random chance?? What the hell do I have to do to trigger this shit?????
Alright, just to edit this a bit. I have now reloaded the whole 3 day period from sunday to tuesday 152 times and I still cannot even get the option when sleeping with both of them, to get the single fucking first, so there's no way I can get to the actual threesome. I understand its random but come on!!

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yes you can jump to any date that you wish. The command is: GData.Date = X (day's number you want to skip to) I did this very early in the game and had no problems. This was due to the game suddenly jumping ahead 10 or 12 days. As others have said, this may cause some issues due some triggers not being set. It does work though with that command.
Hmm, I tried that command before I posted the question and it didn't work.

Like I said, it's a silly thing to ask for. No big deal if I can't roll the date back.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Hmm, I tried that command before I posted the question and it didn't work.

Like I said, it's a silly thing to ask for. No big deal if I can't roll the date back.
That is very strange. I just tried it and it worked for me. I typed Shift o to get the command screen, then I typed GData.Date = 100 use esc to leave the console. The day will not show immediately on the top of the screen, but select another screen, and the day should be 100.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I had the same issue. It is in the math. It takes the number of classes you went to by max number of classes to get your attendance. When you change the attendance, it will only be that until it makes the next calculation.

Options:
1. Keep maxing so you can get into school and ask principle to fix (only 1 record at a time)
3. Universal Ren'Py Mod
-- Search record
30-40 seconds? really? I would skip Universal Ren'Py Mod and use the cheat mod to open the console menu by pushing "l" (that's lower case L) and then type:

SchoolAttendanaceTask.Record = 1

Depending on your typing speed it takes 5-10 seconds.

Also I'm interested in what hardware you are running the game on (CPU make and model, GPU and system RAM) to get such lag when using Universal Ren'Py Mod.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018

Options:
3. Universal Ren'Py Mod
-- Search record
i will try

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Also I'm interested in what hardware you are running the game on (CPU make and model, GPU and system RAM) to get such lag when using Universal Ren'Py Mod.
i5-6600k 1070 gpu 16g RAM

The lag comes from when searching the records the results are around 430 all on one page. Normally it is not an issue, just how this game sets things up. Relationships work same way with numbered records and within the record you find the allure, opinion, and conflicts.

Each time there is a class it creates a new record. Then assigns a 1 or 0 if you go or not. There are 2 records made per school day. These records are added up and compared to total number of records to find attendance percent.

SchoolAttendanceTask.Record[n] where n is the class number starting with 0

I did a test in console.....
This will give an error. Also, you don't need cheat menu mod to open console. It is enabled by default from Dev. The mod is good though as it marks each class record with a 1 weather you go or not. But only the classes after the mod was installed. It would need a keybind or something to run a code similar to one used when principle "fixes" a record. (She just deletes one that has a 0).

SchoolAttendanceTask.Record[0] = 100
This gave the first class record a value of 100. So when it added up all the value of the records I have 534 out of 435 (122%)

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
i5-6600k 1070 gpu 16g RAM

The lag comes from when searching the records the results are around 430 all on one page. Normally it is not an issue, just how this game sets things up. Relationships work same way with numbered records and within the record you find the allure, opinion, and conflicts.

Each time there is a class it creates a new record. Then assigns a 1 or 0 if you go or not. There are 2 records made per school day. These records are added up and compared to total number of records to find attendance percent.

SchoolAttendanceTask.Record[n] where n is the class number starting with 0

I did a test in console.....
This will give an error. Also, you don't need cheat menu mod to open console. It is enabled by default from Dev. The mod is good though as it marks each class record with a 1 weather you go or not. But only the classes after the mod was installed. It would need a keybind or something to run a code similar to one used when principle "fixes" a record. (She just deletes one that has a 0).

SchoolAttendanceTask.Record[0] = 100
This gave the first class record a value of 100. So when it added up all the value of the records I have 534 out of 435 (122%)
I'm lazy so I didn't check the command properly, I used what was in your message as an example of how to change the value in Ren'Py's console.

"Shift + o" vs "l", I'm going with the cheat mod's "l" cause I'm lazy:ROFLMAO:

I've never had 430 results on one page, so I don't think Universal Ren'Py Mod is working correctly for you.

All I get is 20 values on each page:
test.jpg

So the lag I get is a few seconds.

Your computer specification is more than enough to handle Universal Ren'Py Mod's search results, so it might be worth asking 0x52 about it. If it's a bug he can fix it.

Forgot to ask if you are using SSD or mechanical HDD?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I've never had 430 results on one page, so I don't think Universal Ren'Py Mod is working correctly for you.
I guess search results was a bad way to say it. If you search record you get 3 results. It is when you expand the list for SchoolAttendanceTask.Record which contains all the records (in my case 430). This is where the lag comes from. If you could search the full name (SchoolAttendanceTask.Record), they could have been paged. But you can only do SchoolAttendanceTask or Record.

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I guess search results was a bad way to say it. If you search record you get 3 results. It is when you expand the list for SchoolAttendanceTask.Record which contains all the records (in my case 430). This is where the lag comes from. If you could search the full name (SchoolAttendanceTask.Record), they could have been paged. But you can only do SchoolAttendanceTask or Record.
OK, I get it now.

Opening sub values will cause alot of lag with Universal Ren'Py Mod :(

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes