H3llsing

Jan 30, 2020
Any idea how to play this game similar to how it is intended so the story plays the right way but without so much grinding? Is there a fast travel mod or something? A lot of the grinding could probably improve if you didn't have to waste an hour every time you traveled

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
How can i trigger threesome with mom and aunt both have creampies and anal but still not happening
I'm just guessing here, but if you had the same issue that I had, check on lisa/mom when she is exercising and see if she had the outfit change into new workout clothes, and if not join her for workout once. This is actually required for their stripshow and to advance to the 3some, and I don't think anything in these forums or walkthroughs that I've found so far state that you need this.

daveriel ong

Mar 28, 2018
I'm just guessing here, but if you had the same issue that I had, check on lisa/mom when she is exercising and see if she had the outfit change into new workout clothes, and if not join her for workout once. This is actually required for their stripshow and to advance to the 3some, and I don't think anything in these forums or walkthroughs that I've found so far state that you need this.
I'm done to that change of new workout clothes

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
What should I do when it says relations are too depraved
That just notes that you don't receive allure points for that action anymore.

Normally would say to start looking for something else, but with this game you may need to still do it a couple more times to unlock the next thing.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I absolutely love this game, but fuck is it hard to figure out what to do when you don't know how to move forward.

Reactions: Sonny86

FBRaW

Jul 23, 2017
How can i trigger threesome with mom and aunt both have creampies and anal but still not happening
After you had sex with both in sleepover Aunt will want to talk with you at 8am Morning bathroom. Next time you have to choose both 2x in row. Can do in same night at 21h and 22h with
Mom.TalkThemes['HelpTryingClothesWMAunt'].TimeMark-= 50
till you see this. And no sleepover sex when threesome.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
This game was clearly run through a translation programme, without an actual English speaker proofreading it.

Getting tired of seeing potentially good games ruined by horrendous English. Is a proofreader really that hard to find? Is it a cost thing? Tempted to fucking just do it myself.

Last edited:

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Wait...is the title meant to STRAINED Times, but it was translated wrong? The Mom just said with more money their life can be a 'bit less straitened'...

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes