oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
The animations in recent versions are lagging.
When the animation is running, the CPU is running at 100%
how to solve it?
The version a few versions ago was smoother and lag-free.

Reactions: Deviljuice6969

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
The animations in recent versions are lagging.
When the animation is running, the CPU is running at 100%
how to solve it?
The version a few versions ago was smoother and lag-free.
Same happens for me. Game is literally unplayable for me now on my pc. The animations compared to some other games appear to have a much higher Total Bitrate so I don't know if they have been reworked or not and older machines can't cope with it, (Although programs like VLC can play them perfectly fine). I tried messing about with a few animations by converting them to a lower Bitrate and they then worked for me, but there are way too many animations for me to bother converting them all. If it's not down to the encoding then perhaps the latest version of Renpy can't cope with WEBM files very well. One thing I can say though, I won't be upgrading my pc for one game lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deviljuice6969

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Nice images. Unfortunately the game use rendered models (I would assume it uses Daz). So they could never make it in game unless it was fully remade to keep the art style consistent.

Oct 8, 2023
in the new update is there any development on the pe teacher? so far all i have found is jrk off n naked in school
and is there a way to do anything but grope ava arse?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
So what actually is new in latest update?? i don't understand...i am playing from the old one...and I dont find any new event yet..can anyone help me which event is new in last part? How far the story is developed for step sisters and neighbour plot?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes