ept

Aug 26, 2022
strait·ened
[ˈstrātnd]

ADJECTIVE
  1. characterized by poverty:
    "they lived in straitened circumstances"
You who in the what now?

I've been on the English-speaking part of this earth for a long time and have never heard that word used that way. Crazy.

Reactions: Ass bandit

Slackytv

Jul 7, 2021
Im stuck at a couple of Things,
Lauren - Cunni but nothing else
Detective - Elevator Bj but nothing else ((Slept with Lawyer quite often) Heard you can meet her at the Motel but how?)
Lit Teacher -Family Therapy mom sex and nothing else (Personal is on cum inside)
Lit Teacher - Cant get the Threesome with the Director
Pe Teacher - Got A Handy but nothing else
Ive repeated everything so often and in the Text its says that there are still Naughty things open but Idont know why nothing happens.

I attached my Save somaybe someone can help me

Last edited:

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
Im stuck at a couple of Things,
Lauren - Cunni but nothing else
Detective - Elevator Bj but nothing else ((Slept with Lawyer quite often) Heard you can meet her at the Motel but how?)
Lit Teacher -Family Therapy mom sex and nothing else (Personal is on cum inside)
Lit Teacher - Cant get the Threesome with the Director
Pe Teacher - Got A Handy but nothing else
Ive repeated everything so often and in the Text its says that there are still Naughty things open but Idont know why nothing happens.

I attached my Save somaybe someone can help me
Lauren = Max at this time
PE teacher = Max at this time

Lit Teacher = Need to get some personale Therapy also
Lit Teacher = Threesome the same

Detective = is a combo of Eveator Bj is MAX for the elevator, You can't get lawyer to motel but the Judge (Lawyer's mother)

After elevator blow, you can go to police station and get some ^^

Before 3some at party you have to :
-fuck York in motel after capture during Ren night activity (min 2 times I'd say) RNG power
after that you can assfuck her in policestation
-during evening 1 on 1 with Lawyer, you must creampie her so at least 3 times with condom

Judge O´connor
Roadside Diner - before and after 'Supper at the roadside dinner (daily 19:00)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Terba

Apr 24, 2020
Okay, I'm about ready to go insane. I'm trying to get the 3some with aunt and lisa. I've already done everything (condom,raw,anal) with both of them and they are both my girlfriends. I've followed the advice I've seen in recent posts so I didn't sleep with either of them during the day, I have auntie invite mom, we do the show where they both get naked, and it doesn't matter who I choose, when I go to sleep with them I just wake up the next day in aunts arms, nothing ever happens. I've tried it over the course of at least 10 tries and nothing. Reloading and going through the whole day again doesn't help, and I'm trying to do it without console. Is it a random chance?? What the hell do I have to do to trigger this shit?????
Alright, just to edit this a bit. I have now reloaded the whole 3 day period from sunday to tuesday 152 times and I still cannot even get the option when sleeping with both of them, to get the single fucking first, so there's no way I can get to the actual threesome. I understand its random but come on!!
then invite aunt to stay ask lisa(mom) tp join, use dress show option pick dont know wich one is better, then straight away second show pick same (if i recall) dont pick one or another chose none (or is it both)

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Police station 21-23. She will give you a ride to motel. Keep doing this for her scene, plus bonus Motel Manager may be in room when you get there.

Lit Teacher:
- Solo Therapy until sex
- Ignore her for a few days for after school special. (keep this up and Lil will bust you then kiss you in front of teacher)
- Help in library. Leads to sexy time. (ask PE teacher to watch)

Lauren:
- If you busted her in study (sneak at 23), at sleepover pray then place condom on bed. Only safe sex at this time.

rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
status
mom = foursome, threesome with aunt
lauren = condom sex
judge = raw sex, double hj with her daughter
lawyer = raw sex, threesome drinking party
york = all
lil = all
jill = all
chearleader = raw sex
step mom = all
ana = all
aleza = all
hotel manager = all
maid = all
bank manager = all
shop owner = all

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
then invite aunt to stay ask lisa(mom) tp join, use dress show option pick dont know wich one is better, then straight away second show pick same (if i recall) dont pick one or another chose none (or is it both)
Thanks for the info, but to be honest I figured it out the day after my post. It was something stupid, where I never got the workout outfit change for Lisa which is required for the model contest. The second I realized that, the threesome was no problem. I will say now though, that this game needs a much better walkthrough/hint system for those of us that hate to use cheats.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
How do I ignore the teacher for a few days like don't go to class or therapy sections ?
Just no sexy time with her. Her fucked and masturbation timers have to be off cooldown. At the end of the school day, she will pull you aside saying she misses sexy time.

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
How do i process further with the neighbor's mom all I'm able to do is masturbate and shoot cum on her

And how do we get far with the bank manager all she gives is handjobs

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
How do i process further with the neighbor's mom all I'm able to do is masturbate and shoot cum on her

And how do we get far with the bank manager all she gives is handjobs
This worked for me. (Larsen)
Sneak in 23-00 x - times in a row
Nude - get mom to drive, sneak in at 8, go to school one session, get to motel, sleep, dinner, sneak in at 23, get back to motel sleep til xx or ful rest x repeat, at morning give money or talk to mother. Lil and jill

(bank mgr)
ask for better terms ?
(if you have the option to invite to own room at motel use it)

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes