intution

Dec 4, 2022
At 19:00 go to the Roadside Diner. Click on mom at the right side of the screen. Then click the arrow down -> Requests -> Invite to stepfamily dinner.
i can only invite lili and aunt.lili does not wanna stay after dinner always go home. how trigger scene lili and mary???

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
hopefully when the game is finished there will be a functional and easy to use walkthrough mod, cause I can't for the best of me figure out how to trigger certain events even with the guides helping out

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
It has been at least three days now i unlocked i think 70% of the content maybe not sure but i can say this it is great.

You know what this game is missing music.

Also another game where you can not buy a car a house or land to build your own i gamble i make 7200 $ per bet also going to school

you should be allowed to pay your own teachers if you got the cheese, your poor go to school you will still be poor.

Also at this point after all that kisses from those girls who does really want to get your father out of jail or win the trial.

Yes i forgot no store for girls in this game no clothing no make up not even a hair dresser.

Also instead of a house the first thing i would buy is the strip bar no if's not but's.

Also i want to thank you developers for making this game, and Chemmy for making those interests and guide.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes