Timbuyer27

Nov 21, 2021
Whats the difference between base and total animations? also by update: 10 images, does that mean that 10 old images were changed? Might be a dumb question, I've always been confused with what they exactly mean by that.
The room when you enter is the base image in some cases, who enters or what happens after you get there is what changes. Some event's like when Aunt Kate stays at Stepfamily house, for example, base image at 2300 is Kate meditating. You choice in that scene triggers whether the scene is different or not.

Timbuyer27

Nov 21, 2021
technicaly the father cheating on his two wives becomes ntr from the moment they learned off each other, but theyre not powerless and just make him persona non grata

- mc is fucking father's wives without him knowing
- mc is fucking lit. teacher without fiance knowing
- mc is fucking married school director without husband knowing
- mc is fucking married neighbor without husband knowing
And if the partner doesn't know or watch it is not NTR. Knowing that your girlfriend isn't a virgin or still hasn't broken up with her boyfriend when you have sex isn't NTR, right? Why would offscreen relationships be classified as NTR?

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
Guys does anyone know how to improve relationship with Mary (girlfriend training quest) I seem to stuck in play with pssy option after that I can't seem to go any further with her

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I'm not really seeing the logic of the new content with the PE teacher. So far, when she was drunk, you could take her to a friends house or your motel room. But now, you take her to the school, when she's drunk?

Leroy_Goldbraun

Jun 2, 2018
I'm not really seeing the logic of the new content with the PE teacher. So far, when she was drunk, you could take her to a friends house or your motel room. But now, you take her to the school, when she's drunk?
I guess it is to "foreshadow" or get her used to be in the school. we probably can get down with her in school while drunk and then eventually at day, when she got "used" to doing it at school.
How could u access the school at night? When I pick up PE Teach at 2 am i can only get her to go to my spare room, otherwise she will leave
Just bring her back to your room quite a few times (and use the right beverage ;) ) , then once in a while ask her where she wants to go and eventually she wants you to bring her to school .

Shyroh

Feb 9, 2020
Can you sleep with the grandmas? With both of them I cant seem to progress nothing comes after the face mask thing and with the other when you pretend to be her husband(only tit sucking there)/go to sleep with her in a bed (in a non sexual way lmao)
or is that it atm?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Can you sleep with the grandmas? With both of them I cant seem to progress nothing comes after the face mask thing and with the other when you pretend to be her husband(only tit sucking there)/go to sleep with her in a bed (in a non sexual way lmao)
or is that it atm?
That's it for now. They were added relatively recent so, they don't have much content yet.

Reactions: eukalyptus

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Waiting for the Estrada 777 47.0 version with cheats to keep moving forward with game!! I'd have to start from beginning with other Android version. sounds like a great update from what I've heard so far!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

Bigbeard33m

Feb 20, 2022
While waiting between each update, whats a good game to play with sort of the same feel. Sandbox sorta play. Big boobs ladies, maybe some incest,. Just lookin for suggestion. Ones i keep finding are visual novel styles with like "choices".

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes