Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I'm having a couple of problems with this game. Following the walkthrough it tells me, at certain times to find the Maid masturbating and if I don't find her doing it, to leave and re-enter the room until the scene triggers. Ok... I've tried, leaving and entering the room up to forty times (literally) and it never happens. Something similar happens in the pool, with the little sister. The walkthrough says that I must "challenge" her and that I must do it for money. Ok... The "money" option is always blocked and won't allow me to use it. Could it be some kind of "bug"? Everything else happens, more or less, as the guide indicates.

Nerolego

Jul 10, 2023
I'm having a couple of problems with this game. Following the walkthrough it tells me, at certain times to find the Maid masturbating and if I don't find her doing it, to leave and re-enter the room until the scene triggers. Ok... I've tried, leaving and entering the room up to forty times (literally) and it never happens. Something similar happens in the pool, with the little sister. The walkthrough says that I must "challenge" her and that I must do it for money. Ok... The "money" option is always blocked and won't allow me to use it. Could it be some kind of "bug"? Everything else happens, more or less, as the guide indicates.
Yeah. Have the same problem with the money option in the pool

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Yeah. Have the same problem with the money option in the pool
...The walkthrough says that I must "challenge" her and that I must do it for money. Ok... The "money" option is always blocked and won't allow me to use it. Could it be some kind of "bug"?.
i can't challenge younger sister for money either.
Does someone know how to solve it or it just a bug?
and so on

Yes, that's a bug. It will be fixed in the next update

Reactions: Poopyghost

RobbieAbz

Oct 12, 2023
How to have group sex with bank manager and With Lil?? When I go for that, ask me to solve the identifying problem?? Any solution?

RobbieAbz

Oct 12, 2023
Anyone know how to trigger below task

* PE teacher (Jaslene)
Night school event expansion - Added a search scene with the principal and police. Light out gym scene.

RobbieAbz

Oct 12, 2023
Add 0.48

* Judge (Barbara)
Added scene on the motel bed - Watching TV, Masturbation of a judge.
Added an anal sex scene.
Add a nude dialog.
* Paternal grandmother (Sophia)
Night event expansion - Her visit the MC room. Kisses with her.
* Maternal grandmother (Ava)
Added Motel swimming pool event - MC wipes her maternal grandmother's body with a towel.
* Mom (Lisa)
Added motel bathroom sex scene.
* S-sister (Alexa)
Added event at Smom basement gym.
* Xshop Owner (Julia)
Model event expansion - Filming condomsex with the MC.
Add a blindfold item to Xshop.
* Bank Manager (Andrea)
Added group sex event with Lily - Visiting sister (Lily) scene. Andrea licks Lily's pussy.
* PE teacher (Jaslene)
Night school event expansion - Added a search scene with the principal and police. Light out gym scene.
* Neighbour Mom (Lauren)
Expanded her bedroom event - Her dauther(Brigitte) found the MC together in Lauren's room.

Sorry my English is not smooth.
Do you know how to trigger "* PE teacher (Jaslene)"s event?

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes