Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Actualy guide helpfull, but its v 0.42, so for now i don't know what i missed or what to do next... All motel fucked, old house unlocked... second family done too :) Bank bich left but if i dont like crime? Or it not affect story? So everything step by step guide will be cool ;)

Death2k9

Sep 17, 2023
Actualy guide helpfull, but its v 0.42, so for now i don't know what i missed or what to do next... All motel fucked, old house unlocked... second family done too :) Bank bich left but if i dont like crime? Or it not affect story? So everything step by step guide will be cool ;)
The guide has been updated to 48.1 just click on link on first page. The bank manager job doesn't affect the story to date.

Reactions: Painfoler

Kurtyzana

Feb 27, 2021
does anyone know how to reset RNG in this game, I've been trying to do it for 10 minutes

11:00) go to the motel parking, go to your room, the maid should be there, leave and go back, keep repeating until you get the scene where she is masturbating with the duster, burst in, keep watching (for the tip )

but it still doesn't activate for me, yes, I know that i need use pry option, to activeted the triggers but it constantly has either a car on desert or a couple fucking.
Even when I tried to turn back time and put the maid in this room, I still can't trigger it.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
does anyone know how to reset RNG in this game, I've been trying to do it for 10 minutes

11:00) go to the motel parking, go to your room, the maid should be there, leave and go back, keep repeating until you get the scene where she is masturbating with the duster, burst in, keep watching (for the tip )

but it still doesn't activate for me, yes, I know that i need use pry option, to activeted the triggers but it constantly has either a car on desert or a couple fucking.
Even when I tried to turn back time and put the maid in this room, I still can't trigger it.
Somebody should fix that walkthrough because save scumming to get better random doesn't work in this game

soo54

Jun 29, 2023
Somebody should fix that walkthrough because save scumming to get better random doesn't work in this game
As a workaround, you can decrease few hours with the minus key (CheatMod) and then advance time back to the moment where the event it suposed to happen, again and again until it happen. Worked for me better than save/load.

Killdom

Dec 22, 2023
can anyone post cheats for all characters up until now, I don't use mod for this one and only use shift+o, so if anyone knows them please do tell.

itwasntme2003

Sep 1, 2023
Does anyone know what to do to advance the story/actions with the lawyer? I got the lunch break, I got got the visits over the weekend to her office, but still "there are more opportunities during week-end office visits".
Also, how do you get the photoshoot event/options?

On this note, Brigitte (maid) - can't get her to fuck. I do catch her doing herself but the only option I have is to do cunnilingus, and that's it. I do have the separate room and she's in the bathroom, but other than discussing interests, tipping her and stripping her (with all of the available options) can't do her - she is marked as GF in contacts though.
With the maid, when you have the option to do cunni, select no instead. From the next menu, select "jerking together (for the tip)". You should get a new option during the scene to "make things hotter". Select "take your chance". This triggers the fuck scene.

With the lawyer, have you tried visiting her apartment in the evening on the non-party nights? This helps the overall progression.

Dawidown

Apr 25, 2023
Hey, I need help quickly. If I'm at a strip club and I want to have a private dance with two dancers and I propose to Jill, Mia says no way. Do I have to be in a relationship with Jill or someone else?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Hey, I need help quickly. If I'm at a strip club and I want to have a private dance with two dancers and I propose to Jill, Mia says no way. Do I have to be in a relationship with Jill or someone else?
Yes, they both should be your girlfriends for Jill to intervene and convince Mia

Reactions: Dawidown

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I always thought this game looked lame but gave it another try years after the first try. Totally changed my opinion now. Worth playing for sure because there are so many that aren't :(

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes