Killdom

Dec 22, 2023
how to find jil's working place? I find it once by luck but not anymore, can anyone help?
Edited ver. - I got it, i have to skip one commune dinner and I have to be present at Residential Area at 20:00 exact.:)

Last edited:

Trinidj

May 19, 2023
So in the game Lil and the Aunt appear at the pool together. Is there a scene that can be triggered by the pool for these characters?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So in the game Lil and the Aunt appear at the pool together. Is there a scene that can be triggered by the pool for these characters?
No.
At least, not yet.

It's a recent addition so it might be ground work for something involving them later. Given how Lil is hellbent on doing things with the MC and every other sex partner at the same time, it'd be perfectly in-character for her to want to get in on that.
Especially since her mother's already beater her to that...

Poopyghost

Apr 1, 2024
Hi! Can someone help me figure out how to challenge Lil on the pool for money? I'm not able to click on that option, it's there but it isn't doing anything, here's a capture, thanks!

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
Hi, can someone help me?
I'm at day 213, I slept with mom and stepmom, but the scene where they are suppose to fight when I go out of stepfamily house never happened. So I can have diner with mom and stepmom.
Anyone have ideas?

I try it many time

Reactions: Buster65

jamolkamol

Nov 2, 2018
Hi, can someone help me?
I'm at day 213, I slept with mom and stepmom, but the scene where they are suppose to fight when I go out of stepfamily house never happened. So I can have diner with mom and stepmom.
Anyone have ideas?

I try it many time
Is it possible to have a threesome with them?

karlel

Nov 12, 2018
Big issue with Kate:

1. how many interrupted meditation is required to get tit-job?
  2. How many winning contest to unlock all sex sex scene?
  3. How many night time is require to move forward after the cover face is drained?
  4. How many Allure, Opinion et conflict is require?
  5. For each point on above what is the correct process to do it well?
  6. Many thanks by advance for your precious support.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Hi, can someone help me?
Anyone have ideas?

I try it many time
Go to the diner, click on jill/older sister, requests, invite to stepfamily dinner, let's do it.
After dinner the stepmother takes them back to the hotel. Go back to the stepfamily's house, do any activity, sleep until 8 AM and when you leave the house, the stepmother will show up to talk to you. At that moment Lisa appears and the fight ensues.

Reactions: Bolt
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes