pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Reactions: Valentine Hashmi

RedOMFG

Sep 23, 2020
Can somebody help me? I remember that I could start this game with Joiplay and now I can't. Does anyone have a solution?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Hello everyone and sorry for my ignorance, I wanted to ask for information.
I'm playing this game and I'm really enjoying it but there's one detail I don't understand
surely no one will answer me or not (I don't know) but I wanted to understand this, with some characters I have reached a point that tells me this
Screenshot_1.jpg
o I thought I had completed at least that part but with the help of a guide (now) I noticed that with that character or other phases/scenes to unlock and so now I don't know where I am in the next phases, because I don't know with accuracy the % of the other characters when it is.
now I ask is it possible to know or understand the % of AFFINITY with the other characters at what time or when I discuss them and find the right conversations (do these have a score?)
I hope you can tell me something and good luck to everyone

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Could someone tell me what is Aunts variable that will let me know what is her current allure level. I looked through the list of variables in the developer mode and I couldn't find it.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
now I ask is it possible to know or understand the % of AFFINITY with the other characters at what time or when I discuss them and find the right conversations (do these have a score?)
I hope you can tell me something and good luck to everyone
In console type PDebug = True this will show more info on the progress page.

THIS POST explains how to read it.

RicardoMX

Aug 11, 2017
Could someone tell me what is Aunts variable that will let me know what is her current allure level. I looked through the list of variables in the developer mode and I couldn't find it.
Go to PREFERNCES/In-game Interface/Show hiddden values of variables

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
How do I trigger the principal bj scene where she pulls you out of the class? I'm following the guide but that scene doesn't trigger

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Lisa and Kate - cloth competition, I let Lisa win and sleep together, Lisa will ride MC and MC will call Kate to join threesome

Sophie - visit her and choose nap, she will then ride on MC, topless. MC choose to grind over her pelvis, end up HJ.

Ava - uncover her when she sleeping and get sleepover; (not sure this 1 is new) spend time with Ava watching video at Ava's room, compliment her forms, MC get face wash with Ava's boobs; talk to her and she will let MC watch she masterbation in her room.

Neighbors - sleepover at the mother's room and the cheerleader will come in. Make the women kiss. 2 time then can jerk off in front of them.

Motel manager - photo shoot with sex toys? New scene?

Mary - look for her when she studying at the dining table, choose naughty, and pretend go and back, perform cunning and Anna will come out from kitchen to interrupt.

Others will keep on update
kate ride with mc and call lisa to join...

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How do I trigger the principal bj scene where she pulls you out of the class? I'm following the guide but that scene doesn't trigger
When she pulls you in and kisses you select the demand more option. it might fail the first time. But next time you get the option to demand more she will get on her knees blows you and is a good girl and swallows it.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Can somebody help me? I remember that I could start this game with Joiplay and now I can't. Does anyone have a solution?
Don't use Joiplay from Play Market it's out-of-date.
Developer's Patreon has public post:

you can find actual Joiplay and RenPy Plugin there

Reactions: ctrl2
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes