fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
How do I fuck Aunt without condom because so far i can only fuck her with a condom or fuck her ass but every time I choose the option to fuck her without a condom she instead provides me with one. So how do I trigger bareback with Aunt?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How do I fuck Aunt without condom because so far i can only fuck her with a condom or fuck her ass but every time I choose the option to fuck her without a condom she instead provides me with one. So how do I trigger bareback with Aunt?
When you start to fuck her without a condom and she complains just keep going she will relent and let you go without one. It just takes several times and also depends on how nice the RNG wants to be.

UncleEd001sex

Jul 17, 2022
On Sunday, come out of a room to the parking lot at 10 am. Aunt Kate should put her hands over your eyes. Come back at 11, and she should be ready to go for a jog.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Is she always there because there's no one at that time
Yes, she is. You said that she appeared once and never again, right? I'm betting there's some other dependency, but I have no idea what it is, anymore. It was like 3+ years ago when she first showed up.

zain_d

May 5, 2017
Yes, she is. You said that she appeared once and never again, right? I'm betting there's some other dependency, but I have no idea what it is, anymore. It was like 3+ years ago when she first showed up.
She only appeared as an introduction scene wearing that stewardess outfit or sth and never appeared again

DX-23-VH

Jan 12, 2022
Does anyone know what else to do if the mother appears while having a threesome with the sisters? I try several times and the mother does not appear?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Does anyone know what else to do if the mother appears while having a threesome with the sisters? I try several times and the mother does not appear?
First is to make sure you are able to bareback all involved. If so then the next step is to pray to RNG gods to let it trigger.

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Its been a long step for me to complete this Mom foursome steps and due to i like this game, i want help everyone. So here is the simplified steps i think.. I believe to get creampie for Mom, Jill and Lil is quite easy, but to get foursome its tricky.

Mom foursome steps

All have to proceed till all get creampie..Then sleep with Mom+Lil everynight either 0am or 1am, handjob and fuck mom beside Lil, till creampie, and till caught by Lil. Then sleep with Mom+Jill everynight Jill not going to work at Bar, doesnt work if wait till 4am, must be 0am or 1am,then handjob till fuck mom beside Jill, till creampie mom beside Jill, till Jill tell Mom is loud during sex. Best get both creampie mom beside daughter a few times. Also get Jill and Lil to room together, watch TV 18 together, let both sister kiss you, and they kiss each other. Then change roommate, MC with Jill, have massage sex at Wednesday 8am, get little sister to join, then switch between Jill and Lil, and Mom will show up, and both sister will persuade Mom to join sex together. Creampie mom here, then next foursome wait till 8pm after supper, Jill not going to work, do massage sex, Lil show up, switch sisters, Mom show up, creampie Mom again, if not work then do Jill massage sex at 8am again, till Lil join, then Mom join,..
Afterward you can swap room, MC with Lil, wait til everybody must be at the motel, get naughty fuck with Lil, Lil invite Jill and Mom. From here, make sure to creampie them all, need to do foursome many times.

Danimon

Oct 22, 2018
Need to request Aunt to stay at spare room and request to invite mom. When its 21:00 Offer help with clothing and pick compliment both. Repeat again at 22:00 and again pick compliment both. The trio scene will happen right there
I don't know how to get there. I always get the answer "Not so often". Even going back in time...

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
if NTR were still here, this game could confidently enter the top three on the site :love:

Last edited:

Jralf

Jan 17, 2023
How do I trigger Brigitte and neighbor sleeping together. I have had raw sex with them both with creampies numerous times.
Plus i can't seem to progress with Alexa. I have slept with both Mary and step mom bot raw and anal. I'm stuck at hand jobs and nude selfie.

Reactions: Yeahanu
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes