DX-23-VH

Jan 12, 2022
Someone helps me with Mary and Lil's trio, after dinner the three of them kiss, I try again and the same thing doesn't make any progress, the moms get along well

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you advance the teacher Emmanuelle to the stage where you get the option "I'm game" after class? I am already at Day 102.

funkymunk323

Jul 3, 2020
Please some one explain how to complete this task?
  1. Step-mom (Anna). City Hall. Scenes of testifying in court
There are 3 ways you can play this.
1. Convince her to testify against dad -> talk with the detective
2. Convince her to testify in support of dad -> talk with the lawyer
3. Convince her to stay neutral and don't talk with anyone.

Reactions: RobbieAbz

Jun 18, 2018
It takes a special kind of genius to make a very grindy game where to progress you often have to spam time skip and spend weeks trying to get the progress going while also having these weird pointless checks that can give you a game over at any time because you were trying to progress with the story instead of being home at 19:00 to see the same pointless scene, or missing specific scheduled events because your energy was low.

Reactions: PhantomStranger

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
This is not a criticism.
This game has shown a lot, but I don't think it's going to be any better.
In particular, the developer seems to like group sex very much.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Whats is the point of "discuss interests"?
They raise your friendship with people if you talk about things which they like.
It is super quick and easy to do and doesn't take any in game time which is a plus. While they do decay if you don't use them, if you do regularly use them, then you get a boost to your knowledge in that area, which theoretically means you don't have waste time researching them. For some characters (like the cops) it is the only way to increase friendship (initially) so that they will help you find the goons.

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
The game is great but that task list/character thing needs to be updated to make more sense. It is so hard to find triggers unless I had seen screenshots I would have thought the game was out of content ages ago. The worst problem is if there isn't any content for a specific thing and you keep doing it *thinking* something might happen. Like for example Ava and the other woman in the house, pretty certain there isn't more content but how do you even know? Then Mary in the other house where I *know* there is a lot more content but have no idea how to unlock any of it. I have the three 3 first options for Mary in her room, her sister I only have 1 and the mother scenes with her daughters in the room(they leave). I know there is more content but... I've been going at it for days with no progress.

No idea how to make the maid "horny" so gave up on that, the problem is she might be a trigger for something else to happen, I doubt it but how are you supposed to know? I might be missing content with the PE teacher, probably related to her during the night in the city but it's the same stuff over and over again with no progression. Then we have the lawyer and her apartment pretty certain you have to mix the answers in the right way to unlock things. The game tends to crash if you load so you have to restart it... very tedious.

I should probably note that I am on day 450 or something. I've been playing this for a while...

Edit: Screenshot 13 on frontpage I've not seen that one. I'm stuck with that family and not figuring out how to progress. Like I said I know there are a lot more scenes with Mary and her sister. I've seen "everything" with the mother except the threesome scene which I have no idea how to unlock but I assume it's directly related to Mary and her sister.

Another question I have is about the judge how long are you supposed to be sexting with her until something happens? She has sent me a couple of nude pictures but I get no options or anything happening beside she sits in your lap(at her office). I know she has an apartment as well but no idea how to unlock that.

Last edited:

crazycracks

Aug 2, 2021
They raise your friendship with people if you talk about things which they like.
It is super quick and easy to do and doesn't take any in game time which is a plus. While they do decay if you don't use them, if you do regularly use them, then you get a boost to your knowledge in that area, which theoretically means you don't have waste time researching them. For some characters (like the cops) it is the only way to increase friendship (initially) so that they will help you find the goons.
It doesn't say "relationship increased" but its confirmed that it does?

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
You do have to research them a little bit, as there seems to be a minimum value before you can actually talk to somebody about them. But yeah, you don't have to fill the circles up with topic inquires; just get them about a third full, then gab at anyone who will put up with you.

ETA: once you find enough topic a person likes, you can even mix in one they don't like in your conversation. I think it still gives you "points" in that topic. Does anybody know whether that's true?

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes