jaques

Aug 11, 2016
The monthly trigger-whack-a-mole with shitty rng and non-existing hints system gets tiring. Also doesn't help that none of the storylines introduced years ago are actually moving, but dude just keeps padding on the characters and branches one tiny bite at a time.

Gameplay hasn't involved a bit, and despite being regularly updated fails to provide any substantial content.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
The monthly trigger-whack-a-mole with shitty rng and non-existing hints system gets tiring. Also doesn't help that none of the storylines introduced years ago are actually moving, but dude just keeps padding on the characters and branches one tiny bite at a time.

Gameplay hasn't involved a bit, and despite being regularly updated fails to provide any substantial content.
i love the monthly whack a mole, so maybe it's just not your cup of tea. the storyline is actually moving with the case stuff and testimony, more than the last several months. and there's a ton of content. you can romance any named female character except officer newton. i don't know what type of gameplay improvements you're expecting from a sandbox.

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
Bro :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you don't give Kate your spare room key, she won't be staying at the motel. If she isn't staying at the motel... guess what? you CANNOT have any sex scene involving her at the motel.
but i told you i can't enter the room when kate is in there, the option appears but isn't clickable. is it just rng and i have to try over and over again( which i already did a couple of times)?

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Really wish they'd add a scene with the neighbor boy and one of the neighbors, I don't mind swinging or sharing scenes and it'd be kinda hot to set them up with like a blindfold or something where the cheerleader never realises it's the boy.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Someone pls delete sandbox in that game - renders and models looks good but i don't wanna waste any time on repetitive grinding missions
Yeah, This game is good enough but I must be honest that I hate when we make mistakes in taking steps and dialogue the game will stuck and grind. That why Iam not plays this game anymore too complicated.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
Don't people know how to use a proper translator or spell check? I almost got an aneurysm just reading this.
People are being respectful of the site being an English Language forum. They are trying their best to communicate. If they commented using another language, many would start bitching at them and telling them "this is an English" site.

It seems to me that we have a reasonable text editor. I wonder if a spellchecking extension could be integrated without violating privacy?

grass12345

Feb 19, 2021
but i told you i can't enter the room when kate is in there, the option appears but isn't clickable. is it just rng and i have to try over and over again( which i already did a couple of times)?
switch to you and jill a room so you dont have to use the alternative one

jbradley31520

Aug 2, 2022
Added actual Android version
I appreciate your Android port. So far I have only 1 issue with it. Unfortunately, it happens to be one of the more critical aspects for an immersive & enjoyable experience (at least in my estimation). The APK does include the family iPatch (eg, 'x-family-mod-0.52.0.rpyc'). But the main menu in the game displays "Holy Commune Edition". Is there a way I can fix this myself without bothering you anymore? Would appreciate some direction her. & again, thank you for this port

EDIT: Although a relatively minor issue, I figured I'd let you know the gallery isn't working (see attachment Screenshot_20240720_191031_Straitened Times.jpg ).

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes