Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
She come over to me when I went to bed at 00.00. Not every time, but still. And the scene triggers through: you woke up to the sound, would you check up => yeah, I'm interested
Hmmm. I've done that. Got all of her other scenes (as far as I can tell). I must be missing a trigger; just not sure which one. :( EDIT: And just after I typed this, it worked. Not sure if it was part of it, but I slept in her bed for an hour and then went to sleep in mine. No idea if that is part of the trigger, but it worked. xD

Last edited:

narutoDkurosaki

Oct 26, 2020
Hello everyone, can someone help me how to get lit teacher events up and running. I'm trying to start her shrink sessions but not able to begin anyone of them.

narutoDkurosaki

Oct 26, 2020
It should trigger if you peep on mom and start walking in on her and also letting her catch you doing the 5 knuckle shuffle.
Not triggering for me. I have the sex with mom, 3some with mom and hotel owner, 4some with mom and sisters, sex with kate as well. I still don't see the trigger, do I need to increase relationship with the lit teacher as well ?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Not triggering for me. I have the sex with mom, 3some with mom and hotel owner, 4some with mom and sisters, sex with kate as well. I still don't see the trigger, do I need to increase relationship with the lit teacher as well ?
No idea how you got to bang mom without going to "therapy" first. It never let me get anywhere with mom without going.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, just for understand the new update is 0.52.1 but the Ipatch is 0.52.0, do the iPatch work? or we need the 0.52.1?

Thank you

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
No idea how you got to bang mom without going to "therapy" first. It never let me get anywhere with mom without going.
narutoDkurosaki Yeah, you shouldn't have gotten that far with the Mom unless you used a cheat mod and messed with some variables. Eventually she suggests therapy and will refuse sexual contact with you if you never go. So that's very strange.

Hi guys, just for understand the new update is 0.52.1 but the Ipatch is 0.52.0, do the iPatch work? or we need the 0.52.1?

Thank you
Ipatch works fine with 0.52.1. It appears to be universal, so it will likely work up until (or if) the dev adds a new character that can have their relationship changed.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
Something's wrong. Lil has told MC to request her to come to dinner with stepfamily, and they are willing to invite her too. I don't get this option in her requests tab though. Just cover for me and date are available.
Can someone help?
Any advice guys?

Jralf

Jan 17, 2023
I need help. How to a get the scene where mom shows up when fingering aunt in the pool. I have done that action almost every possible day Kate is by the pool and almost every possible hr. RNG cant be that bad for over 30 days. I have slept, nutted, and and a threesome with mom. Also how do i get threesome with jill and Kate?

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
I need help. How to a get the scene where mom shows up when fingering aunt in the pool. I have done that action almost every possible day Kate is by the pool and almost every possible hr. RNG cant be that bad for over 30 days. I have slept, nutted, and and a threesome with mom. Also how do i get threesome with jill and Kate?
Unfortunately, your RNG is that bad. Based on what you typed, it looks like you met all the reqs for the mom showing up. My only advice is maybe try fingering the aunt in the hour before her and the mom are both by the pool (I believe there's an hour where the aunt is alone at the pool and then the next hour, both the mom and aunt are there).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dankutro and Jralf
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes