Oct 16, 2019
I think I finally got it all... fckn grind man. A lot of thanks to chemmy for the wt and save, to chemmy for the console and guide, to Tytyrpisicaus for the scene changelogs, and to the whole community. EDIT: It still took me like 900 days

Jralf

Jan 17, 2023
Unfortunately, your RNG is that bad. Based on what you typed, it looks like you met all the reqs for the mom showing up. My only advice is maybe try fingering the aunt in the hour before her and the mom are both by the pool (I believe there's an hour where the aunt is alone at the pool and then the next hour, both the mom and aunt are there).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank You my good man

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Here is my WT for 0.52.1

I used the mod called CheatMod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

you can also use Cheat Mod Special

The WT is out of sync because of the new content with each update. I will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update, for new players, use it as a reference.

I use the same save for each update

StraitenedTimes 0.52.1 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren , Jaslene PE Teacher, Ava/grandma, and Sophia/grandma

Saves

v0.51.0 - save and persistent file
v0.52.1 - save and persistent file

I want to play this game again can I play the game walkthrough or is there a problem??

kingmalla

Feb 6, 2020
so can anybody help me i want to do the scenes with the hotel manager but people say here i have to meet the goons first and for that i have to pry around the hotel in the afternoon.... but nothing happens i see them at the distance but mc never approaches them so wtf do i do??

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
so can anybody help me i want to do the scenes with the hotel manager but people say here i have to meet the goons first and for that i have to pry around the hotel in the afternoon.... but nothing happens i see them at the distance but mc never approaches them so wtf do i do??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
On top of what gnadudu said, I believe you also need to unlock her handjob and blowjob scenes in the reception area.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes