Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Coding a walkthrough for this game would take away time from the dev to create new scenes,
Any suggested improvement/addition to the game would require additional work. That doesn't make me wrong to wish for it.

Also, this game already does have a walkthrough/hint system. It's just not very good.

so it would affect all of us.
For those of us frustrated by the game's opacity, that effect would likely be positive. What good are new scenes if one can't trigger them?

Especially when the game can be played perfectly fine without one.
Again, not everybody is having that "perfectly fine" experience. If you are, good for you, but you shouldn't dismiss those who aren't.

Last edited:
Reactions: divingmedic

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
That doesn't make me wrong to wish for it.
From my perspective it does, but I agree to disagree.

For those of us frustrated by the game's opacity, that effect would likely be positive. What good are new scenes if one can't trigger them?
Sounds to me like you don't like the actual game part of the game. The scenes which are currently in the game are all triggerable, YOU only seem to don't know how to find them without the game holding your hand every second. (or without putting time and effort in to find them)

Again, not everybody is having that "perfectly fine" experience. If you are, good for you, but you shouldn't dismiss those who aren't.
So because YOU don't have a good time, the game needs to be changed and other opinions on this matter aren't allowed? (I dismiss nothing, I only have a different point of view)

Because I don't know the devs opinion on this matter I can't say for sure, but the game has been in dev since over 4 years and my guess is nothing will change, so I end the discussion here. :)

Reactions: UncleEd001sex
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes