defrancofan4

May 16, 2018
My save got corrupted and I cannot figure out the error to fix it. Any insight is appreciated!
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scrs_game_menus.rpy", line 902, in __call__
BadZipfile: File is not a zip file

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4543, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1179, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 770, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1403, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 281, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1403, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1142, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1075, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 379, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scrs_game_menus.rpy", line 902, in __call__
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 810, in load
    log_data, signature = location.load(filename)
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 520, in load
    return l.load(slotname) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 284, in load
    with zipfile.ZipFile(filename, "r") as zf:
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 793, in __init__
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build-fix/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/zipfile.py", line 834, in _RealGetContents
BadZipfile: File is not a zip file
[/CODE]

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Wherever that is coming from....
Did I read correctly, that this wt mentions the naked mom choice on Wednesday the 563th day ingame?
1h time skips during day and multiple contacts could be reached within the same hour?
A day could last from 6am (reset/new day) to 5am...

So... There is somebody out there knowing how to conquer this vn and writing it down...
How many years did he/she spent on trial and error ?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
anyone have the new fixed version or solution to the bugs, will be very helpful:(
The only bug which was fixed (according to the changelog on x) is yoga with mom if the room isn't upgraded. So doing yoga with her works fine once you upgrade the room to single bedded...
In case you still need a fix for that, you can unpack the attached archive in your game folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: jh78

Bobbydick32

Jun 20, 2022
Are you bringing just lil or the entire family? cause that might be the issue.

Edit: to be clear. invite just lil by going to her and inving her to ermm second family/ commune whatever the... you call it.
I need really help. I've invited Lil to the second family for dinner over 30 times now. I go to Mary's room at 10 p.m. but it's always the same thing, just kissing. We just don't have a threesome. What am I doing wrong?

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Impossible with this release if you don't use console commands !

The whole vn seems only to work via console commands. There is no real wt nor some comment on the possible grind dev is trying to get players tortured with.
Looks like most of those teaser pic aren't actually made via gameplay rather than unren the image gallery or via setting the ingame gallery to unlocked.

#to myself# I don't get it
Please make sure to note to people that this is your opinion. A large amount of us, including me, thoroughly enjoy this game. All comments like this do, without context, is turn people off of a game with the risk of them not trying it. While I will agree it is grindy, all current content is achievable with some effort. And yes, there is a walkthrough available that someone made.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Please make sure to note to people that this is your opinion.
Why? Most people understand what an opinion is.

A large amount of us, including me, thoroughly enjoy this game.
...which does not make dissenting voices invalid or undeserving to be heard.

All comments like this do, without context, is turn people off of a game with the risk of them not trying it.
And all comments like *this* do is attempt to gatekeep/suppress opinions you don't like. If the complaint is that the poster doesn't go into enough detail about what frustrates him, the appropriate response to ask, not tell him to shut up.

While I will agree it is grindy, all current content is achievable with some effort. And yes, there is a walkthrough available that someone made.
The walkthroughs in the OP are out of date and/or use cheats and console commands. The game *really* needs a better guide/hint system, as "a large amount of us" have already pointed out.

Reactions: AxelSquall

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
I've just started this vn and it looks like, no one mentioned to dev so far, that "discussing interests" for the 20th time with each of his girls added to game takes it's toll to player's patience. 1- 3 times would be enough to set that option to permanent fulfilled when triggerin.
Have you found the right interests for the girls you are talking to, and are you knowledgeable in all of them? If you consistently hit 4-6 topics they like per convo, it shouldn't be taking 20 times to get their opinion up. Most I have seen is for getting the female cop to go look for the goons (takes maybe five or six good convos?) And opinion should stay high by default; are you missing events that lower opinions (such as ignoring mom too long once you're having sex with her, or missing dinners/appointments)?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The game *really* needs a better guide/hint system, as "a large amount of us" have already pointed out.
Does it? I think the game is perfectly fine as it is, an internal walkthrough/hints would just take away the sense of achievement when figuring out how to trigger some of it's scenes. (I personally played a lot of adventure games in my life and I enjoy this game probably because of it... :D)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Does it? I think the game is perfectly fine as it is, an internal walkthrough/hints would just take away the sense of achievement when figuring out how to trigger some of it's scenes. (I personally played a lot of adventure games in my life and I enjoy this game probably because of it... :D)
Till the RNG fucks everything up. It took me 63 in game days to get condom sex with Lauren. There is no rhyme or reason with the way the RNG is programed.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Good for you. I have a different experience: I find several of the events inscrutable. I usually don't get any sense of achievement when scenes finally do trigger, as I typically have no idea what just happened, and no way to reproduce or explain it. And the presence of a walkthrough doesn't take anything away from you if you don't use it, whereas the absence of one is a hindrance for others.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Till the RNG fucks everything up. It took me 63 in game days to get condom sex with Lauren. There is no rhyme or reason with the way the RNG is programed.
I talked about an ingame walkthrough/guide, not about RNG... :D
I personally have no problem with how the game handles RNG at the moment, but I can understand that some people are frustrated by it. The problem probably is if the scenes trigger too often, most of them get annoying after some time (for instance the principal who takes you away from class every week at least twice is already too much, once you've seen all scenes with her, because it gets a bit to repetitive, so finding a good balance here is kinda hard...)

And the presence of a walkthrough doesn't take anything away from you if you don't use it, whereas the absence of one is a hindrance for others.
Coding a walkthrough for this game would take away time from the dev to create new scenes, so it would affect all of us. Especially when the game can be played perfectly fine without one.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Why? Most people understand what an opinion is.

...which does not make dissenting voices invalid or undeserving to be heard.

And all comments like *this* do is attempt to gatekeep/suppress opinions you don't like. If the complaint is that the poster doesn't go into enough detail about what frustrates him, the appropriate response to ask, not tell him to shut up.

The walkthroughs in the OP are out of date and/or use cheats and console commands. The game *really* needs a better guide/hint system, as "a large amount of us" have already pointed out.
Bro, who are you? I never once told them to shut up or "gatekeep/suppress"ed them. They are more than entitled to voice their opinion. I mean, I see you took the time to dissect what I said and commented on each piece, but based on what you wrote... I have a hard time believing that you actually read it.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Bro, who are you? I never once told them to shut up or "gatekeep/suppress"ed them.
It sure came across that way -in my opinion, of course, since you apparently think opinions require tags.

Here, again, is what you wrote.

"Please make sure to note to people that this is your opinion."
This is a snotty and dismissive suggestion. The kind a person makes who wants the person he is responding to seem small. Also, unnecessary. Competent readers know what an opinion is. So why suggest this? Do you make similar suggestions when people express opinions you like?

"A large amount of us, including me, thoroughly enjoy this game."
Which comes across as: All the cool kids ("including me") disagree with you, so keep to your side of the gate.
If that is not what you meant, why write it this way?

All comments like this do, without context, is turn people off of a game with the risk of them not trying it.
IOW: Comments such as yours have no value to this discussion and are not welcome (by us cool kids on this here cool side of the gate).

This is very much gatekeeping rhetoric.

ETA: I missed this detail earlier, but you started your last with "Bro, who are you?"

People trying to deny that they are engaging in gatekeeping behavior probably shouldn't open their posts with a challenge that is effectively: "Halt! Who goes there?"

Last edited:
Reactions: FusiFranse

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I'm quoting someone's post on my fatal error message to those comments out there:
"Aight, listen! I'm not even going to bother entertaining whatever complex you have going on."

Just inform dev about and maybe the base game is playable without an debug or console commands or just to have the pleasure to unreveal holy superior mom on day 563 for naked yoga, like in a "supporters wt" mentioned via

1722303090219.jpeg

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
... yoga with mom if the room isn't.... DOWNGRADED (as it's mentioned it would be cheaper)

yoga works fine once you downgraded to a single bedded room

In case you still need a fix for that, you can unpack the attached archive in your game folder.
Just found this on the run fix 'gnadudu' posted but isn't mentioned OP

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes