BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I guess it depends on how you want to deal with the situation. If you get your father off, he is likely to want to try and get back with one or both of the communes, this could lead to a blazing argument, but it could just as easily not, if both women reject him absolutely for cheating on them without mentioning you taking his place. Of course he might just wander off and find himself another (third?) family.

Ultimately he did do the crime, so it up to you to decide if you think he should be punished for it for not, however if you are pursuing the bank manager, then you too are guilty of the same crimes, and could well face your comeuppance in the fullness of time.

There is no right answer, even if the outcome were known. Choose your poison really...

2Jayns

May 16, 2023
Anyone know what all scenes got a sound now?

Also awfully small updates per month.

Should probably not play for a year and comeback for more content.

IMRonin

Oct 23, 2022
============================ 176-monday ============================

19:00) go to the diner, click on jill/older sister, requests, invite to stepfamily dinner, let's do it

lily have this option,and i already invite lily once.

but jill doesn't have this option
In the requests, I don't have this option. Can anyone help me?

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Should you help your inprisoned father or not really, is there any conseqence in doing so ? Or is the game anyway going to push you into that state or it is not yet decided what the outcome is ?
View attachment 3864904
As far as I know (and it's not very far, to be honest), it looks like right now the game is pushing in one direction. When I tell the fam to testify against him, the lawyer won't let me present any evidence. However, it's very possible I am not triggering the events right.

Anyone able to clarify if you can successfully testify against the dad?

UncleEd001sex

Jul 17, 2022
As far as I know (and it's not very far, to be honest), it looks like right now the game is pushing in one direction. When I tell the fam to testify against him, the lawyer won't let me present any evidence. However, it's very possible I am not triggering the events right.

Anyone able to clarify if you can successfully testify against the dad?
If you want them to testify against dear old pop, then talk to Detective York (female cop).

Reactions: Radical_Dreamer

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I still can't figure out how to get Grandma Sophia to sleep in my bed at night. Anyone able to help? :)
She come over to me when I went to bed at 00.00. Not every time, but still. And the scene triggers through: you woke up to the sound, would you check up => yeah, I'm interested

larry69

Apr 25, 2019
Something's wrong. Lil has told MC to request her to come to dinner with stepfamily, and they are willing to invite her too. I don't get this option in her requests tab though. Just cover for me and date are available.
Can someone help?

dankutro

Feb 7, 2018
Hi need help

How to go to school at night with PE teacher? I tried multiple times the first option and the motel option either undress/not and only HJ at morning

1721939741992.png

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
She come over to me when I went to bed at 00.00. Not every time, but still. And the scene triggers through: you woke up to the sound, would you check up => yeah, I'm interested
Hmmm. I've done that. Got all of her other scenes (as far as I can tell). I must be missing a trigger; just not sure which one. :( EDIT: And just after I typed this, it worked. Not sure if it was part of it, but I slept in her bed for an hour and then went to sleep in mine. No idea if that is part of the trigger, but it worked. xD

Last edited:

narutoDkurosaki

Oct 26, 2020
Hello everyone, can someone help me how to get lit teacher events up and running. I'm trying to start her shrink sessions but not able to begin anyone of them.

3.70 star(s) 165 Votes